Where to change the order of resistance types that show up on "Unit Description" window?

For writers working on documentation, story prose, announcements, and all kinds of Wesnoth text.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

makburgula

Where to change the order of resistance types that show up on "Unit Description" window?

Post by makburgula »

Hello everyone and Wesnoth Development community!

Greetings! Firstly, many thanks to the Wesnoth game developers, coders and the whole community in general for such an awesome fun and addictive turn-based strategy game. I have been playing Wesnoth since many years, and a veteran since 2007 - and I like to experiment with units and macros, etc - which is one of the beautiful aspects each user has with this game - being an open-source.

Coming to topic, can someone please let me know where I can change the order of resistance types as a user, once I download the installation package and install the game? It's just personal preference. The latest "development" versions have - "blade>pierce>impact>fire>cold>arcane". I would like to see if I can change it to "arcane>blade>cold>fire>impact>pierce". Just a personal aesthetic preference/choice.

If this is possible, please let me know, and any response is much appreciated!

Thanks!!
Pentarctagon
Project Manager

Re: Where to change the order of resistance types that show up on "Unit Description" window?

Post by Pentarctagon »

I don't believe this is possible.
99 little bugs in the code, 99 little bugs
take one down, patch it around
-2,147,483,648 little bugs in the code
Atreides
Location: On the 2nd story of the centre village of Merwuerdigliebe turning the lights on and off

Re: Where to change the order of resistance types that show up on "Unit Description" window?

Post by Atreides »

makburgula wrote: October 17th, 2023, 6:08 am "blade>pierce>impact>fire>cold>arcane". I would like to see if I can change it to "arcane>blade>cold>fire>impact>pierce". Just a
Alphabetical! : )