Merry Christmas

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Turuk
Sithslayer

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by Turuk »

nathanson1947 wrote:I eventually managed to complete the third scenario, but it was on turn 53. I then found myself on the fourth scenario with only seven turns to complete it, which is an impossible task. Why does the timer not go back to zero when you complete a scenario?
It should reset based on the code they have set up for the fourth scenario. Can you post your last save from the third scenario? What version are you playing on?

Code: Select all

id=04_The_Return_Trip
    name= _ "The Return Trip"
    map_data="{~add-ons/Merry_Christmas/maps/traveling.map}"
    turns=60
    next_scenario=05_Epilogue
    victory_when_enemies_defeated=yes
Mainline Maintainer: AOI, DM, NR, TB and THoT.
UMC Maintainer: Forward They Cried, A Few Logs, A Few More Logs, Start of the War, and Battle Against Time
Desert_Shyde

Post by Desert_Shyde »

nathanson1947 wrote:I eventually managed to complete the third scenario, but it was on turn 53. I then found myself on the fourth scenario with only seven turns to complete it, which is an impossible task. Why does the timer not go back to zero when you complete a scenario?
The timer doesn't go back to zero because there is a set time to go through the whole story, but it doesn't matter to the plot which scenarios you spend more time on. So if you spend too much time on the second, you won't have as much time on the others.

You do know you don't have to defeat any bosses in this campaign, right?
The Militia
Merry Christmas
Journey to the North Pole
Atreides

Merry Christmas re-released for 1.14

Post by Atreides »

After some work MC now runs beautifully on 1.14. A couple months late for Christmas but hey! I've added a few improvements but nothing drastic. Best of all 3 difficulties available now. I don't think anything human can win the hard level though... :-) Any alien super intelligences feel free to post a replay of such a win though. That I wanna see...
--
Any typos are the fault of my laptop keyboard!
Lonely Era Merry Christmas Campaign Red MP Maps
Atreides

Post by Atreides »

Version 1.2.3 uploaded, minor fix to tinker animation. It now properly shows a hammer when attacked from range if it doesn't yet have the bow upgrade. Was small but irritating! :-)

p.s. Safe to upgrade in progress campaign, change will occur instantly as animations are not stored in save files.
--
Atreides

Merry Christmas 1.3 released

Post by Atreides »

V 1.3 is uploaded.

100% auf Deutsch übersetzt (translated into german)
Harvester snow throw animation upgraded to Lonely Era standard
Media files compressed, unused ones removed
.POT translation file generated
--