Freaks race

Discussion of all aspects of multiplayer development: unit balancing, map development, server development, and so forth.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Woo_Hoi

Freaks race

Post by Woo_Hoi »

Freaks race (1.0.2 only)
You only need to add the following codes in
C:\Program Files\Wesnoth\data\multiplayer.cfg
between the [era] [/era] tag

Story: Some ugly weird freaks and monster in wesnoth do not satisfy with their life , suffer from discrimination and jealous other people normal life,so they organised and captured the weak peasants as their slaves and soldiers, they want to take over wesnoth so no one can disciminate them.

Code: Select all

[multiplayer_side]
	id=Freaks
	name={MENU_IMG_TXT "young-ogre-die-3.png" _"Freaks"}
	type=Ogre
	leader=Ogre,Giant Scorpion,Giant Mudcrawler,Cuttle Fish
	recruit=Young Ogre,Mudcrawler,Sea Orc,Cuttle Fish,Giant Scorpion,Peasant
	music="wesnoth-3.ogg"
	terrain_liked=hHmws
		[ai]
		recruitment_pattern=fighter,fighter,fighter,fighter,fighter,mixed fighter
		[/ai]
[/multiplayer_side]
Last edited by Woo_Hoi on November 4th, 2006, 2:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Woo_Hoi

Post by Woo_Hoi »

I hope people can download it, because I like and good at this race.You dont need to install many thing , just paste some code.This race really need brain and stragegy.
For example, people think peasants are weak, but if you know that when they gather together, they are strong, it also upgrade easily.
Chris7mas

Post by Chris7mas »

I'm using Ubuntu, I guess it's OK to add it to /usr/share/games/wesnoth/data/multiplayer.cfg? Somebody using Linux please confirm this.
Overhead the albatross hangs motionless upon the air...
TuxArena - Linux news, tutorials, articles & reviews
Woo_Hoi

Post by Woo_Hoi »

Chris7mas wrote:I'm using Ubuntu, I guess it's OK to add it to /usr/share/games/wesnoth/data/multiplayer.cfg? Somebody using Linux please confirm this.
I think it is the same,just add to /usr/share/games/wesnoth/data/multiplayer.cfg
Soliton
Site Administrator

Post by Soliton »

Woo_Hoi wrote:
Chris7mas wrote:I'm using Ubuntu, I guess it's OK to add it to /usr/share/games/wesnoth/data/multiplayer.cfg? Somebody using Linux please confirm this.
I think it is the same,just add to /usr/share/games/wesnoth/data/multiplayer.cfg
It is bad practice to modify the global game data under any operating system. Check out some other usermade eras (the Imperial Era for example) to see how the same can be done in user specific files i.e. under $HOME/.wesnoth/data/campaigns/ or similar.
"If gameplay requires it, they can be made to live on Venus." -- scott
zookeeper
WML Wizard

Post by zookeeper »

I edited a "(1.0.2 only)" marker to the first post, since this doesn't work with any recent version.