Unitmarkers [SP/MP modification for 1.14]

The place to post your WML questions and answers.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
  • Please use [code] BBCode tags in your posts for embedding WML snippets.
  • To keep your code readable so that others can easily help you, make sure to indent it following our conventions.
Paulomat4
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Unitmarkers [SP/MP modification for 1.14]

Post by Paulomat4 »

Hello Josteph,
please excuse me for not replying so long. I have been very busy with cs studies and work, and I rarely have time for wesnoth anymore. Even when I have, I prefer playing a few matches myself instead of working on my add-ons. That does not mean I will never return to it, but atm I just don't have the motivation.
If you want, you are free to upload Unitmarker to 1.15 and if you're fixing the above mentioned issues, that would be awesome.
It's great to see that people are using this add-on and appreciate it.

Greetings,
Paulomat4
Creator of Dawn of Thunder and Global Unitmarkers

"I thought Naga's used semi-automatic crossbows with incendiary thermite arrows . . . my beliefs that this race is awesome are now shattered." - Evil Earl
josteph
Inactive Developer

Post by josteph »

Hi Paulomat4,

Thanks for inviting me to upload Unitmarkers to 1.15. Unfortunately, I'm currently on a wesbreak too, taking a break from both development and playing. Like you, I don't know when I might have time and motivation to play 1.15/1.16 or port addons to those versions. If I do take advantage of your invitation to upload Unitmarkers to 1.15, I'll say so in this thread.

Good luck with your work and studies!

josteph
needmoreplayers

uninstalled addon problems

Post by needmoreplayers »

uninstalled addon problems
Last edited by needmoreplayers on December 24th, 2023, 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ravana
Forum Moderator

Post by Ravana »

Stop demanding people do everything for you. If addon works when you have another addon also enabled its nice of addon, but no expectation. Addons are allowed to have bugs.
Lord-Knightmare
Discord Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the depths of Irdya, gathering my army to eventually destroy the known world.

Re: update needed

Post by Lord-Knightmare »

needmoreplayers wrote: December 6th, 2023, 5:20 am someone that knows code, this needs a full check and update to make sure it works with other addons

not sure if this addon or other addons are cause of problems
No error message, no need for me to do a maintenance check.
Creator of "War of Legends"
Creator of the Isle of Mists survival scenario.
Maintainer of Forward They Cried
User:Knyghtmare | My Medium