Children of the Dust [SP campaign for BfW1.14]

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Developers

skeptical_troll

Re: Children of the Dust [SP campaign for BfW1.14]

Post by skeptical_troll »

Y_Plentyn wrote:
May 4th, 2020, 7:17 pm
It seems I found a bug: In "Witness of an End" I recruited a saurian and picked up a key with it. I can not open the lock (spoilersafeness...) with that key - it seems to check "race = dwarf".
You're right, I included saurians in the filter for picking keys up, but not for using them. Thanks for finding this!

Y_Plentyn

Post by Y_Plentyn »

So, I played it through, and the campaign rocked. What about making it Multiplayer? You have up to 4 leaders, it could be split up.

skeptical_troll

Y_Plentyn wrote:
May 6th, 2020, 7:56 am
So, I played it through, and the campaign rocked. What about making it Multiplayer? You have up to 4 leaders, it could be split up.
Sounds like an interesting idea, however I've zero experience with MP campaign (both playing/making them). I'm not sure how to adapt it, like what to do with scenarios with only 1 leader, or how to split the gold between players...

kantus

Post by kantus »

Aah, I was about to report the inability for non-Dwarves to unlock monoliths in S9, but it seems that Y_Plentin already found it before me. Good to see it's something you're aware of!

skeptical_troll

kantus wrote:
June 9th, 2020, 1:19 pm
Aah, I was about to report the inability for non-Dwarves to unlock monoliths in S9, but it seems that Y_Plentin already found it before me. Good to see it's something you're aware of!
I just uploaded a version with the fix, as well as fixes for a couple more of annoying bugs. Hope you managed to go on somehow without replaying the whole thing, probably changing race with the debug mode would be the easiest way.

Thanks for reporting the bug, even if it was a known problem!