Abandoned Add-ons - Need Maintainers - Open to Anyone

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Developers

Konrad2
Forum Moderator

Re: Abandoned Add-ons - Need Maintainers - Open to Anyone

Post by Konrad2 »

So, the list should be mostly up to date for all the servers found here. There might be duplicates or add-ons I've overlooked, but I'm sure it's pretty much complete. I'll keep it up to date and might try to add more info or check if I missed anything.

EDIT: I declare the list as complete as I'm willing to make it, at least for now. I'll keep it up to date, but I probably won't do more.

hermestrismi

Post by hermestrismi »

Konrad2 wrote:
December 15th, 2019, 5:43 pm
So, the list should be mostly up to date for all the servers found here. There might be duplicates or add-ons I've overlooked, but I'm sure it's pretty much complete. I'll keep it up to date and might try to add more info or check if I missed anything.

EDIT: I declare the list as complete as I'm willing to make it, at least for now. I'll keep it up to date, but I probably won't do more.
I finished The dark hordes and I let the story in line With the dark master (now available on 1.14 too), iftu , loti, utbs, and cots..
I want to know if there is another unfinished (or finished but unknown ) campaign in the same timeline of unofficial futur of wesnoth
Author of The Dark Master (bfw 1.12-1.14), CoCreator of The Dark Hordes (bfw 1.12-1.14)

Konrad2
Forum Moderator

Post by Konrad2 »

There are a couple unfinished campaigns like that, but they are, well, unfinished. So you'd have to port and complete them.

hermestrismi

Post by hermestrismi »

Konrad2 wrote:
February 8th, 2020, 11:51 pm
There are a couple unfinished campaigns like that, but they are, well, unfinished. So you'd have to port and complete them.
names plz
Author of The Dark Master (bfw 1.12-1.14), CoCreator of The Dark Hordes (bfw 1.12-1.14)

Konrad2
Forum Moderator

Post by Konrad2 »

End of the Legion ( 1.12/1.13), The Fall of Wesnoth (1.10) though I'm not sure about that one, Despite the Sands (1.10), The Abyss' Gaze (1.13).

hermestrismi

Post by hermestrismi »

Post 1:
Konrad2 wrote:
February 9th, 2020, 9:31 am
End of the Legion ( 1.12/1.13), The Fall of Wesnoth (1.10) though I'm not sure about that one, Despite the Sands (1.10), The Abyss' Gaze (1.13).
thank you. I will check. Did I obligatory need permission from the authors?

Post 2:
I checked end of legion, it is not related to the timeline

Post 3:
Fall of wesnoth is empty at all versions. I checked despite the sand and seem interesting. I will contact her creator to see its story
Last edited by Konrad2 on February 9th, 2020, 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged triplepost

hermestrismi

Post by hermestrismi »

I m still waiting the answer of both creator of abyss of gaze and despite the sands

Ravana
Forum Moderator

Post by Ravana »

If something has been abandoned for more than year, dont spend more than few days waiting for answer.

hermestrismi

Post by hermestrismi »

Ravana wrote:
February 11th, 2020, 7:18 am
If something has been abandoned for more than year, dont spend more than few days waiting for answer.
It s sad. I thosedwanteddtoo know whatthosee Creator want the story to be. I will wait some other days may be...
By the way, do u know if there Is a developer (or special topics for this) who can create images and frames? Gimp is very weight for my pc..

hermestrismi

Post by hermestrismi »

hermestrismi wrote:
February 11th, 2020, 12:49 pm
Ravana wrote:
February 11th, 2020, 7:18 am
It s sad. I thosedwanteddtoo know whatthosee Creator want the story to be. I will wait some other days may be...
By the way, do u know if there Is a developer (or special topics for this) who can create images and frames? Gimp is very weight for my pc..
Reply 2
I want some help. Do u know a campaign which use some new glacial or fiery units (campaign on volcano or world of glace... but not elements)