Production of artwork for the game by regular contributors takes place here.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Retired Terrain Art Director
- Posts: 1113
- Joined: November 29th, 2003, 11:40 pm
- Location: Norway
Eleazar, did some further work on your chasm edit. I think it's coming along, although I'm not to satisfied with the "near edge" yet. Not sure what to do with it. I'll attach a zip of them if you want to do some edits on them again. Some screenshots also for you to comment on.
- Current Chasm in trunk
- chasm_old.png (367.53 KiB) Viewed 2162 times
- New Chasm
- chasm.png (324.73 KiB) Viewed 2161 times
- chasm tiles
- (82.13 KiB) Downloaded 352 times
Cool. I'd almost opt for making the black area a little bit blacker than it was. I know the reasons why it's not pitch black, but ... hmmm. Your call.
Play Frogatto & Friends - a finished, open-source adventure game!