Search found 64 matches
- April 24th, 2006, 3:22 pm
- Forum: The Rise of Wesnoth
- Topic: The Rise of Wesnoth 17c - Troll Hole
- Replies: 29
- Views: 15309
(1) 1.0, normal difficulty. (2) 10, too hard. Didn't manage to beat it yet. :cry: (3) clear. (4) clear, nothing special. (5) only one dwarf, units slow and low defence. ennemy fast, good defence strong units. ugh. (6) 3. I don't like to struggle to make two steps. ;) (7) Being able to recruit good-f...
- November 12th, 2005, 4:55 pm
- Forum: Technical Support
- Topic: Warning, Adult sites are being posted by an anyonmous user!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1487
reminds me of a nice quote:
In a perfect world... spammers would get caught, go to jail, and share a cell with many men who have enlarged their penisses, taken Viagra and are looking for a new relationship.
Wayfarer, I've always found your units to be interesting and good. However, most of the time I just can't figure out what most parts of them are because you put too many details into them imo. They end up slightly pixelated and very "noisy". i second that, a bit less detail would make things cleare...
yes, i think you're true too. You can certainly say that the average linux user knows far most about computers than the average windows user. (i said "average", don't be offended dear window users )
The main reason is that (sadly) LINUX is not widespread as windows, and that is a _real_ problem when all you want is to infect the most possible pCs. two third of the internet are powered by apache server (wether on linux, unix workstations or mac os x). I think that's widespread enough Isn't Micr...
- October 26th, 2005, 5:00 pm
- Forum: Faction & Era Development
- Topic: Amber werewolfs (Naa)
- Replies: 62
- Views: 14017
well you're wrong it doesn't stretch mine.Emmanovi wrote:Umm.. AFAIK, it streches everyone's.turin wrote:Eh?
My main problem with this topic is it stretches the window so there is an X-scroll bar as well as a Y. That's probably because my resolution is rather low...
- October 19th, 2005, 5:42 pm
- Forum: Art Contributions
- Topic: My friend's Portraits
- Replies: 29
- Views: 4603
On a side note, when you say "Paint" - do you mean MSPaint, the computer program, or good, old-fashioned regular paint, the goopy stuff you smear onto canvas? well from first post: Here is the 1st image he drawed , passed to scanner and send me by email: i thought about MSpaint too at first :roll: