Search found 64 matches

by Quentin
May 8th, 2007, 2:05 pm
Forum: Users’ Forum
Topic: This is sad
Replies: 18
Views: 4136

Re: This is a nonsense

Herduk wrote:
Mythological wrote:Definitely a nonsense. It isnt even worth talking about it
by Quentin
September 30th, 2006, 7:46 am
Forum: Technical Support
Topic: Alt tabbing out of game in Mac version?
Replies: 3
Views: 1050

hit Apple-f to go into windowed mode.
(then you can always go in the "wesnoth" menu and choose "hide wesnoth")
by Quentin
April 24th, 2006, 3:22 pm
Forum: The Rise of Wesnoth
Topic: The Rise of Wesnoth 17c - Troll Hole
Replies: 29
Views: 16038

(1) 1.0, normal difficulty. (2) 10, too hard. Didn't manage to beat it yet. :cry: (3) clear. (4) clear, nothing special. (5) only one dwarf, units slow and low defence. ennemy fast, good defence strong units. ugh. (6) 3. I don't like to struggle to make two steps. ;) (7) Being able to recruit good-f...
by Quentin
March 5th, 2006, 9:03 pm
Forum: Art Contributions
Topic: The Corsairs have Returned
Replies: 82
Views: 16923

you should try to make the deck of the ship not black, the distinction between the sails and the rest will be easier… :)
by Quentin
January 13th, 2006, 10:02 am
Forum: Technical Support
Topic: Running in a window on mac?
Replies: 3
Views: 639

i think apple-F does it too. (or command-F or whatever it's called ;) )
by Quentin
November 12th, 2005, 4:55 pm
Forum: Technical Support
Topic: Warning, Adult sites are being posted by an anyonmous user!
Replies: 8
Views: 1574

reminds me of a nice quote:
In a perfect world... spammers would get caught, go to jail, and share a cell with many men who have enlarged their penisses, taken Viagra and are looking for a new relationship.
:wink:
by Quentin
November 7th, 2005, 2:33 pm
Forum: Ideas
Topic: Random stuff
Replies: 17
Views: 3254

usually people complain that wesnoth is too random, not the opposite :wink:
by Quentin
October 29th, 2005, 8:51 am
Forum: Art Contributions
Topic: New Gweddry
Replies: 29
Views: 6049

Wayfarer, I've always found your units to be interesting and good. However, most of the time I just can't figure out what most parts of them are because you put too many details into them imo. They end up slightly pixelated and very "noisy". i second that, a bit less detail would make things cleare...
by Quentin
October 29th, 2005, 7:52 am
Forum: Technical Support
Topic: Viruses?
Replies: 21
Views: 3238

yes, i think you're true too. You can certainly say that the average linux user knows far most about computers than the average windows user. (i said "average", don't be offended dear window users :wink: )
by Quentin
October 29th, 2005, 7:41 am
Forum: Technical Support
Topic: Viruses?
Replies: 21
Views: 3238

The main reason is that (sadly) LINUX is not widespread as windows, and that is a _real_ problem when all you want is to infect the most possible pCs. two third of the internet are powered by apache server (wether on linux, unix workstations or mac os x). I think that's widespread enough Isn't Micr...
by Quentin
October 27th, 2005, 10:13 am
Forum: Users’ Forum
Topic: Thanks from IMG for a great game
Replies: 14
Views: 2574

Elvish Pillager wrote:That review is at most 'passable', IMO.
you review reviews? :P
by Quentin
October 26th, 2005, 5:00 pm
Forum: Faction & Era Development
Topic: Amber werewolfs (Naa)
Replies: 62
Views: 14603

Emmanovi wrote:
turin wrote:Eh? :?

My main problem with this topic is it stretches the window so there is an X-scroll bar as well as a Y. That's probably because my resolution is rather low...
Umm.. AFAIK, it streches everyone's.
well you're wrong :P it doesn't stretch mine.
by Quentin
October 20th, 2005, 9:41 am
Forum: Technical Support
Topic: Sound and Music on MAC OS X
Replies: 8
Views: 1841

•turn the sound up :P
•check if you have sound in other videogames
by Quentin
October 19th, 2005, 5:42 pm
Forum: Art Contributions
Topic: My friend's Portraits
Replies: 29
Views: 4880

On a side note, when you say "Paint" - do you mean MSPaint, the computer program, or good, old-fashioned regular paint, the goopy stuff you smear onto canvas? well from first post: Here is the 1st image he drawed , passed to scanner and send me by email: i thought about MSpaint too at first :roll:
by Quentin
October 19th, 2005, 6:34 am
Forum: Faction & Era Development
Topic: Amber werewolfs (Naa)
Replies: 62
Views: 14603

Kestenvarn wrote:How do you tell the bottom ones are more powerful than the top?
they have a glow :P :roll: