Search found 20 matches
- January 9th, 2006, 3:18 am
- Forum: Strategies & Tips
- Topic: WHAT TO DO if you can't beat a scenario in a campaign:
- Replies: 62
- Views: 99302
- January 5th, 2006, 3:54 am
- Forum: Faction & Era Development
- Topic: Some additional civilizations would be nice...
- Replies: 73
- Views: 13466
How is what I say wrong turin? More diversity in a game is always better, I don't think there could ever be too many factions, as long as they were all unique and had their own graphics. Well we can't just let people who want to try to make factions off of alredy existing ones to experiment (like m...
I've been experiementing with Wesnoth's "guts" (so to speak) and I am in the process of making a unit, and I have a few questions to ask of some more experienced unit makers. 1. I am making a unit based on the elvish archer (conveniently the "Dark Elvish Archer") and to make the ...