Search found 37 matches
If I recall correctly, I did it by making at least one of them run out of the castle into a nearby village, then from there to another village, but it did still take some luck. It was that scenario with the human guy and the boats that I found really impossible, that was a few versions ago though, n...
- April 24th, 2005, 4:17 pm
- Forum: Art Contributions
- Topic: Any Campaign Art Needed?
- Replies: 66
- Views: 10510
I prefer less "cute", but the quality of the artwork is good.Jason Lutes wrote:I know some people may not like this more "cute" look, but I thought I'd see what the consensus is. Should I run a poll to see if there's enough interest in this art style?
- April 22nd, 2005, 4:27 pm
- Forum: Ideas
- Topic: Alternative Dwarvish Fighter upgrade.... the Berserker.
- Replies: 22
- Views: 2436
- April 22nd, 2005, 3:54 pm
- Forum: Multiplayer Development
- Topic: You should have to "register" to play MP
- Replies: 19
- Views: 4850
I think that if there is an MP registration added, it should be optional. Kind of like IRC, where you can use it without registering your handle, but if you do, then you can keep other people from using your name and stuff. However, I'm not sure if registration is something that should be added at a...
- April 11th, 2005, 1:54 am
- Forum: Faction & Era Development
- Topic: Alternate walking corpse upgrade
- Replies: 15
- Views: 5161
I don't like this part much. Why would you ever choose "Ram", which can only do 12 points of damage, and has only one chance to hit, over "Fist" which has two chances to hit, and can do 14 points of damage if they both connect?martenzo wrote: Fist (Impact, 7-2)
Ram (impact 12-1)