A Magicians Tale (SP campaign for 1.14)

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

white_haired_uncle

Re: A Magicians Tale (SP campaign for 1.14)

Post by white_haired_uncle »

Straff wrote: December 20th, 2021, 7:25 pm Thank you for reporting this issues. I have fixed all of them.
white_haired_uncle wrote: December 18th, 2021, 10:36 pm Subord: description of life scramble is life scramble
I've changed the description.
white_haired_uncle wrote: December 18th, 2021, 10:36 pm (never did figure out what to do with this)
I’m guessing you don’t mean you don’t understand how the ability works, but you don’t know how to use it without losing Subort, right?
I don’t know either. That’s quite a suicide-ability. In many test games I almost never have used the ability, because it only makes sense when there are two or more enemies adjacent to Subord, which results in his almost certain death when the enemy strikes back.
No, I mean I have no idea what it is or how to activate it or do anything to learn about it.
Straff

Post by Straff »

Oh, that was described when he was introduced for the first time in the intro of Unexpected Allies, and it is also described in Subords unit-description. And it is described when you click at the life-scramble ability.
hephoto

Post by hephoto »

Hi,
what of of fantastic campaign, loved it.

Do you build a second part ?
The search of the original book for example ?
Campaignbuilder

Post by Campaignbuilder »

Can I reuse the evocation ability of mulberry because I am having trouble with writing one myself. Or is there a guide or something similar

Please and thank you this is easily the best campaign I have played
Straff

Post by Straff »

The guy who wrote that code is no longer active here in the forums, so he will never have a chance to answer your question. But
But I respect you asking for permission and not just copying the code like so many. :P
Argesilao2

Post by Argesilao2 »

Even though I continued to do campaigns for BfW, I thought I would no longer participate in this forum (my request to cancel my account in the absence of explanations about some points seemed quite clear to me, and these explanations never arrived) but the situation requires me to rethink.

First of all: as I have already written to whoever sent me emails at argesilao2019@yahoo.com, I am no longer the maintainer of the campaign that is the subject of this discussion.
The version of this campaign on the BfW 1.16 add-ons server was not uploaded by me, so I must confess that I'm not 100% sure I can authorize other people to use parts of it.

Anyway, that said, as far as I'm concerned, anyone who wishes can use parts of code, graphics, units or anything else that is present in every campaigns written by myself; I'm personally just happy that I've done something useful for others, and I'm happy that other people find it fun to play my campaigns.

Farewell

Argesilao
Campaignbuilder

Post by Campaignbuilder »

thank you and i wasnt aware of the fact that you were no longer active