Art!!! Woooh-scary!

Make art for user-made content.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting critique in this forum, you must read the following thread:
Krispos

Post by Krispos »

Here's the "Troll Prince" make-over for a grunt. I can throw in a sword instead of that club if you'd like.
Attachments
Walla
Walla
grunt_prince.png (2.22 KiB) Viewed 5149 times
John 3:16 (NIV)
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."
Professionals built the Titanic
Amateurs built the Ark
Blarumyrran
Art Contributor

Post by Blarumyrran »

Troll Prince will obviously upgrade into Overdecorated Goldbar:

Maeglin Dubh
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Maeglin Dubh »

WHY YOU FRONTING ON MY BLING, YO?

I OTTA BUST A CAP IN YO FACE, DAWG!!!!!111
Cuyo Quiz wrote:I really should push for Temuchin's brainstorming with all my might someday, when the skies are cloudy, the winds dance and the light is free to roam over the soil along the fog.
JW

Post by JW »

Syntax_Error wrote:Troll Prince will obviously upgrade into Overdecorated Goldbar:

Somebody commit this to 1.2.

Now.
Fiach Dubh

Post by Fiach Dubh »

And this from the man whose job is to keep us on-topic...

It's nice to know the police can laugh at themselves...(Please, Maeglin, please tell me you're laughing at yourself now!)
Jetryl wrote:Normal people are like candy ravers. You look away for a moment and next thing you know they're spreading vaseline on your nipples and cooing like a pigeon.
Neoriceisgood
Art Developer

Post by Neoriceisgood »

It appears the Dawarwrf has a rival. :o
Signature dropped due to use of img tag
Blarumyrran
Art Contributor

Post by Blarumyrran »

and lvl 3, Overdecorated Woserider Golbar:

Lazarus

Post by Lazarus »

I would laugh but it is illegal.

Btw Danny - I don't think the Overdecorated Goldbar can fit through those tunnels without crawling on his crowns - that prince just gets huge when he levels.
Rush

Post by Rush »

Shouldn't the Overdecorated Woserider Golbar stand behind all the evil which happens to the Wesnoth country ? It is desired to be the mastermind plotter! btw. I wonder how would Konrad react if he discovered that Overdecorated Woserider Golbar was his real father! :twisted:
Ryorin

Post by Ryorin »

Maeglin broke the law... He was sarcastic...
Krispos

Post by Krispos »

Hahaha... you guys are great 8) Hey wait a minute! I thought my prince and his underling were good sprites... :cry: I'm going to go cut myself with a 24 karat gold crown!
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."
Amateurs built the Ark
danny_california

Post by danny_california »

Krispos you runed my art...don't ever try to make my art better...Because it looks wrong...Trolls do not have darker skin just because they are high-bred. If you wish to joke about my art and the idea then i suggest you leave.
Dr. Mary Morrighan

is my babysitter
Krispos

Post by Krispos »

Alright, I don't know what your problem is danny, it tried to constructivly help instead of throw criticism in, I in no way meant it mockingly. I guess I can't give you help in any way shape or form, so I wont. Good luck dealing with your troubles when no one enjoys the idea of a high-bred noble troll whelp who leads an army of intelligable trolls into battle on his hands and feet because he didn't make a tunnel big enough to walk through. :roll:
Amateurs built the Ark
Fiach Dubh

Post by Fiach Dubh »

Be nice, people - nobody wants a flame-war!
Jetryl wrote:Normal people are like candy ravers. You look away for a moment and next thing you know they're spreading vaseline on your nipples and cooing like a pigeon.
Krispos

Post by Krispos »

You're right, I'm done giving danny gasoline to throw on the fire-Good luck on your faction, it'll be interesting when it's finished.
Amateurs built the Ark