Mik3art

Re: missing portraits

Post by Mik3art »

Fire_Guardian
WhiteWolf
Forum Moderator

Post by WhiteWolf »

Neat looking fire guardian! I really like the overall approach and the smoke, great job. :D If you're looking for some feedback on improvements: I think the flames look a bit strange at places, especially the contour on the right-side arm (left arm in his perspective). I don't know I'm not an artist, I just think the flames should extend from the arm, and not be cut off in an abrupt way like this, and black spots between the flames shouldn't be on the edge.
Main UMC campaigns: The Ravagers - now for 1.16, with new bugs!
Old UMC works: The Underness Series, consisting of 5 parts: The Desolation of Karlag, The Blind Sentinel, The Stone of the North, The Invasion Of The Western Cavalry, Fingerbone of Destiny
Mik3art

Post by Mik3art »

Dune Burner

Mik3art

Post by Mik3art »

Chocobone

Mik3art

Post by Mik3art »

Guys I give the drawings to the game you can do with them whatever you like, modify them, change them etc.etc
Mine are just ideas, if someone wants to use them for some campaign it just makes me happy.
doofus-01
Art Director

Post by doofus-01 »

Mik3art wrote: May 24th, 2021, 1:10 pm Guys I give the drawings to the game you can do with them whatever you like, modify them, change them etc.etc
Mine are just ideas, if someone wants to use them for some campaign it just makes me happy.
That's cool, I'm pretty sure UMC authors could use these if they knew about them. Not sure what to do about that... There used to be a bot that grabbed images and put them in an online library, but I guess that caused some confusion on attribution, copyrights, etc. and also required maintenance.

(BTW, Dunefolk Burner is no longer a bowman, but the image could still be useful to someone for a campaign.)
BfW 1.12 supported, but active development only for BfW 1.13/1.14: Bad Moon Rising | Trinity | Archaic Era |
| Abandoned: Tales of the Setting Sun
GitHub link for these projects
Mik3art

Post by Mik3art »

No probelm for dunefolk, if someone used the image for a campaign I could only be proud of it