[Complete] Tournament of Champions 3: Results, Hype, Predictions, etc.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Gallifax
Multiplayer Moderator

TOC3, round 3, game 3,4 and 5

Post by Gallifax »

Hello guys,

Dragonking and I played 3rd and 4th game. I lost the 3rd game and won with some luck at 2 crutial points the 4th game.

the score is now 2:2.

I choose faction both times vs Dragonking random.

Edit: Lost 5th match in Drakes mirror. So the final score is 3:2 for Dragonking.

Replays are to be found in replay archive. Enjoy!:)

Best Regards Gallifax
Dragonking
Inactive Developer

Post by Dragonking »

Thanks for the games Gallifax :) It was a pleasure to play against you. :)

Now let's satrt with round 4 here...

Game 1st between me and the Becephalus is here.

I'm leading 1:0 now. Thanks for the great game Becephalus. :)
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit
Gallifax
Multiplayer Moderator

TOC

Post by Gallifax »

You are very welcome Dragonking :) And likewise.

Next time will use my GalliHAX more though :wink:

Good luck again.

Regards Gallifax
Becephalus
Inactive Developer

Post by Becephalus »

The series is now 1-DK 1-Bec. Both times dwarves lost to northerners. Onward to game three Sunday Sunday Sunday!

I'll post the replay when I get home from work.
There are three roads to ruin: by gambling, which is the quickest; through women, which is the most pleasurable; and through taking the advice of experts, which is the most certain. -de Gaulle
Becephalus
Inactive Developer

Post by Becephalus »

The series is now 2-1 Bec vs DK. The loyalist fishies swarmed all over his saurian hordes!
There are three roads to ruin: by gambling, which is the quickest; through women, which is the most pleasurable; and through taking the advice of experts, which is the most certain. -de Gaulle
Zlodzei

Post by Zlodzei »

Hi all,
ereksos wrote:hi pagan,
i can't play anymore this week, i am totally tight up with other things. anyway, as the official dateline is over and i am leading, i will proceed with my final round. Sorry for that.
As soon as ereksos was leading 2 : 1 and the deadline has came he used the right to force his victory. I simply was playing too bad -- have lost the first game when had almost 100% chance to win at certain point and lost in 2nd to undead when playing with elves on Silverhead (i consider undead - elves matches on most of maps as unfair -- undead can't break wose defense from 1 turn with 1st lvl's). Also, with my EV's i was better to play ideally :P

2 ereksos: well, i think you played better in this semifinal, but couldn't you find any time to finish it normal way? -- Becephalus and DK haven't finished their semifinal yet. I mean, you can play better, but come and take victory to prove it.

Regards, Pagan.
Last edited by Zlodzei on June 23rd, 2007, 8:01 am, edited 4 times in total.
I can see you!...
Becephalus
Inactive Developer

Post by Becephalus »

You guys have tie to finish...there are already WAY too many concessions and funny business in that bracket. I know DK and are going to take at least another week, so you guys might as well to. Is it so hard to play 1 or 2 games in a week? There is a decided lack of competitive spirit over on that side. And it is clear the rule about being able to force the end of a match is a poor one.

How did the match between you an Taurus go? I never heard anything about it.
Becephalus
Inactive Developer

Post by Becephalus »

Our semi-final just finished, 3-1. You two going to play your last game or two so we can start?
Doc Paterson
Drake Cartographer

Post by Doc Paterson »

Becephalus wrote:Our semi-final just finished, 3-1. You two going to play your last game or two so we can start?
That's ended, as per ereksos' decision. If I didn't allow players that right, a lot of players (not saying these particular players) would drag things out and the whole system would bog down. There's been plenty of bogging in this tournament already. :P

You should start the finals.

I'll post the maps.
I will not tell you my corner / where threads don't get locked because of mostly no reason /
because I don't want your hostile disease / to spread all over the world.
I prefer that corner to remain hidden /
without your noses.
-Nosebane, Sorcerer Supreme
Becephalus
Inactive Developer

Post by Becephalus »

I am going to be out of town this weekend, and the first times Ereksos sent me were then, so it looks like it will have to be next week, or the following weekend. I could make time Thursday this week or Mon-Fri next week from about 1300gmt-0300gmt with a little notice.
ereksos

play

Post by ereksos »

weekdays are generally not a good time for me nowadays, i could make time from 1200gmt to 1430 gmt during weekdays.

i am available on saturday and sunday 0100gmt to 0400gmt and 0900 to 1200.
EREKSOS
Becephalus
Inactive Developer

Post by Becephalus »

We could try for 1200 on tuesday or wednesday this week?
ereksos

Post by ereksos »

So we will log in about 11 hours from now? which is 1200gmt.

Please reply. :)
EREKSOS
ereksos

Post by ereksos »

since you didn't come, i would have to assume we can only play on the weekend.
saturday 0100gmt, see you.
EREKSOS
Becephalus
Inactive Developer

Post by Becephalus »

yeah most days I get off of work about 13-15 gmt, and get hom e a bit after that.