Wesnoth: Roll to dodge rpg!

This is the place for forum games, not discussing games (Off-Topic), games development (Games Development), or Wesnoth (all other forums above).

Moderator: Forum Moderators

UndeadRussian

Re: Wesnoth: Roll to dodge rpg!

Post by UndeadRussian »

I will rest in the infirmary till sunset, i will then escape, without a fight out with, and head to the nearest cemetery. all today i recite spells of both fighting and necromancy.(sorry if thats to long)
Boldek

Post by Boldek »

UndeadRussian wrote: I will rest in the infirmary till sunset, i will then escape, without a fight out with, and head to the nearest cemetery. all today i recite spells of both fighting and necromancy.(sorry if thats to long)
Will role thursday.
Guys I never thought I'd come back to this forum after 8 years this is wild
UndeadRussian

Post by UndeadRussian »

okay
Drakefriend

Post by Drakefriend »

I haste down to the conference. Why do I always forget my stuff? Grrr. :evil:
After far too long an absence, I have returned.
According to the quiz 100% Silver Mage (85% Archmage, 75% Shyde, 67% Flameheart and Ancient Wose,58% Assassin, Troll Warrior and Berserker). And my top score is exactly how I see myself.
Boldek

Post by Boldek »

I haste down to the conference.
Tarbyth:
Excitedly, you walk into the conference room, as the first people filter in. Thankfully, it appears that most counselors were busy with breakfast, so you slide into a seat near the front and begin to thumb through your notes. when will this momentous council begin? you wonder.

Status: In a chair in the great council chamber, the great council will begin presently.
Inventory:
Cloak: (worn)
Notes and ink (in hand)

I will rest in the infirmary till sunset, i will then escape, without a fight out with, and head to the nearest cemetery. all today i recite spells of both fighting and necromancy.

Desomer: You look around your room, no one else is in the infirmary. From the height of the sun, it must be around the third hour after sunrise. rest, that is what you must do.
You quietly sink into your blankets and try to sleep...
But for reason you cannot drift asleep, some worry deep within your conscious irks at you. You feel for your pack and belongings, and then sit up in horror.
The pack is empty! your sword is missing! Frantically, you leap out of bed and pulling on your cloak, rush to the door. It's locked. You step back from the doorway gazing around in despair. The window is too small to fit your body, and the door is locked ahead of you. Could you somehow break down the door without attracting attention to yourself? You hear heavy footsteps a few feet beyond your locked barrier, and you freeze. How are you going to escape this situation now, without your sword or spell book?

Status: in the infirmary of Havenspire. You have two spells ready to use: A spell of wind and a spell of iceball.

Inventory:
Cloak (in pack)
pack (on floor)
Boldek

Post by Boldek »

Players?
Drakefriend

Post by Drakefriend »

"When does it finally start", I think while I wait for the beginning.
After far too long an absence, I have returned.
According to the quiz 100% Silver Mage (85% Archmage, 75% Shyde, 67% Flameheart and Ancient Wose,58% Assassin, Troll Warrior and Berserker). And my top score is exactly how I see myself.
Boldek

Post by Boldek »

I suppose we'll role without UndeadRussian...The show must go on!

"When does it finally start", I think while I wait for the beginning.

Tarbyth: (warning, wall 'o script inbound!)
Spoiler: