Scenario Review: LoW 4 - The Elvish Treasury

Feedback for the multiplayer campaign mode for Legend of Wesmere.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Content Feedback
Battle for Wesnoth

Scenario Review: LoW 4 - The Elvish Treasury

Post by Content Feedback »

Post us a review of The Legend of Wesmere's Elvish Treasury scenario by answering the following questions:

(1) What difficulty levels and what version of Wesnoth have you played the scenario on?
(2) How difficult did you find the scenario? (1-10)
(3) How clear did you find the scenario objectives?
(4) How clear and interesting did you find the dialog and storyline of the scenario?
(5) What were your major challenges in meeting the objectives of the scenario?
(6) How fun do you think the scenario is? (1-10)
(7) What, if any, are changes you would have made to the scenario to make it more fun?
(8) Was there any event that caused you to lose the game and forced you to reload or restart the scenario?
(9) If you know a bit of the Wesnoth Markup Language - do you think that the WML of this scenario is clear and well commented? If not which part would you like to be documented better?
MRDNRA

Re: V1.9/1.10 MP - Scenario Review: LoW 4 - The Elvish Treas

Post by MRDNRA »

(1) What difficulty levels and what version of Wesnoth have you played the scenario on?
Easy, 1.9.6

Clear

None

(7) What, if any, are changes you would have made to the scenario to make it more fun?
I know I'm playing on easy (controlling all human sides myself), but it just seems too easy. I came into the scenario with well over 800 gold for both Landar and Kalenz, although very few levelled up units (although I could say this of the campaign as a whole on easy difficulty, tons of gold but few level ups so far). If anything, I'd give the AI more gold to make it a bit harder even on easy, although so as to not make playing Cleodil's side too hard also give the player playing Cleodil a bit more gold if the AI was given more gold.
fabi
Inactive Developer

Post by fabi »

MRDNRA wrote:(1) What difficulty levels and what version of Wesnoth have you played the scenario on?
Easy, 1.9.6

Clear

None

I know I'm playing on easy (controlling all human sides myself), but it just seems too easy. I came into the scenario with well over 800 gold for both Landar and Kalenz, although very few levelled up units (although I could say this of the campaign as a whole on easy difficulty, tons of gold but few level ups so far). If anything, I'd give the AI more gold to make it a bit harder even on easy, although so as to not make playing Cleodil's side too hard also give the player playing Cleodil a bit more gold if the AI was given more gold.
I think the bug was that in MP the default of income per village is 2 instead of one gold per turn.
After fixing that the difficulty seems more comparable to the SP campaign.
Romzes

Post by Romzes »

(1) Normal difficulty, ver. 1.12.5.
(2) 2.
(3) Very clear.
(4) Average.
(5) Do not lose high-level troops.
(6) 5.
(7) More challenging. Perhaps less amount of gold from start, or less time for finishing
(8) No such event was.

Is there a bug? I and my ally had huge amount of gold (wich we spent half of it).