Scenario 4: Leollyn

Feedback for the mainline campaign Delfador’s Memoirs.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Zrevnur

Re: Scenario 4: Leollyn

Post by Zrevnur »

Content Feedback wrote: May 22nd, 2009, 10:31 pm 1) What difficulty levels have you played the scenario on?
Wesnoth 1.14.11, hardest: 'Great Mage' (difficult), no reloading during campaign; played the scenario many times
Content Feedback wrote: May 22nd, 2009, 10:31 pm (2) How difficult did you find the scenario? (1-10)
5 (in comparison with the rest of the campaign)
Content Feedback wrote: May 22nd, 2009, 10:31 pm (3) How clear did you find the scenario objectives?
Clear.
Content Feedback wrote: May 22nd, 2009, 10:31 pm (4) How clear and interesting did you find the dialog and storyline of the scenario?
The part about "distract and organize counterattack" doesnt make proper sense. While this may (or may not - I dont know) be correct on easier difficulties on the hardest one the AI is more a hindrance (due to the need to protect it).
Content Feedback wrote: May 22nd, 2009, 10:31 pm (5) What were your major challenges in meeting the objectives of the scenario?
Only major challenge is to protect the AI. In this replay I did it by attracting most of its forces with my own forces. But this only works due to the artificial stupidity of the "AI".
Content Feedback wrote: May 22nd, 2009, 10:31 pm (6) How fun do you think the scenario is? (1-10)
Content Feedback wrote: May 22nd, 2009, 10:31 pm (7) What, if any, are changes you would have made to the scenario to make it more fun?
Somehow fix the issue with the AI needing to be protected without this being properly possible. The approach used by me in the replay only works due to the particular AI behavior.
Content Feedback wrote: May 22nd, 2009, 10:31 pm (8) Was there any event that caused you to lose the game and forced you to reload or restart the scenario?
No.
Content Feedback wrote: May 22nd, 2009, 10:31 pm (9) If you know a bit of the Wesnoth Markup Language - do you think that the WML of this scenario is clear and well commented? If not which part would you like to be documented better?
(Didnt look at the WML.)
Attachments
DM-Leollyn replay.gz
(22.93 KiB) Downloaded 232 times