[Historical] Wanted: "general purpose campaign maintainer"

This is the place for discussing development of mainline campaigns, reporting bugs in them and providing overall feedback.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Shade

Post by Shade »

Mythological wrote: As a newly promoted campaign developer, I want to have something to work on and I would gladly accept to maintain Eastern Invasion and/or The Rise of Wesnoth.
Good!!! Have fun. Don't burn out. :)
Note to forum users: You are in a maze of twisty little passages
Appleman1234

Post by Appleman1234 »

I wouldn't mind leading a hand on this, once I get the development version of Wesnoth installed, nothing big or major, just offering a hand or a finger or two towards this effort. (As my attempts to make a faction and campaign got picked up by a dumping wave and dumped.)
nightcrawler

Post by nightcrawler »

Appleman1234 wrote:I wouldn't mind leading a hand on this, once I get the development version of Wesnoth installed, nothing big or major, just offering a hand or a finger or two towards this effort. (As my attempts to make a faction and campaign got picked up by a dumping wave and dumped.)
If you have something to contribute, just send in your stuff unsolicited to one of the campaign maintainers. If he thinks it's good, it will go in. Another thing to do is PM a campaign maintainer and ask if he has any tedious work or a to-do list that needs to get done but hasn't gotten around to doing (like any good apprentice!). If you do enough good work, you may be asked to jump on board. At least one dev has gotten his start that way.
"Then I'd prefer you refer to it as 'The Midlands'"

If I'm supposed to fight creeping biggerism, then why is it a game feature?
ADHD

Do any other campaigns need Help

Post by ADHD »

I am willing to do what I can if someone can point me in the right direction
so what campaigns still need help