Add's Army

Review and rate user-made single and multiplayer campaigns and scenarios.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Byron

Re: Add's Army

Post by Byron »

Tap, tap, I examined your three replays & none of them are of the first scenario.
taptap

Post by taptap »

Ups. I hope this is it.
Attachments
AA-Nothing_Ever_Happen..._replay.gz
(27.07 KiB) Downloaded 740 times
I am a Saurian Skirmisher: I'm a real pest, especially at night.
Byron

Post by Byron »

Thanks for sharing this, tap, tap. It was instructive. I was playing to their strength by attempting to attack in force. I will try, again.
Grummel

Post by Grummel »

I tried to play Add's Army with 1.12.6, but could not finishes the second Scenario.

It was bad enough that 3 bats spawn at random places in turn 29, but after reloading it once, I succeeded in killing all remaining bats in two turns. Nevertheless Add said: "It's no good, they just keep on coming".

From reading the thread I found a hint that some ghouls should have appeared as well, but none ever did.
MoonyDragon

Post by MoonyDragon »

I recently stumbled upon this little add-on and decided to update and test it on 1.15. The maps after the first scenario weren't quite my taste, but if anyone is interested in continuing to develop this (abandoned?) add-on, he/she can take advantage my patches:
Attachments
Adds_Army.7z
(22.26 KiB) Downloaded 249 times
Default L0 Era - Level 1 leaders with level 0 recruits!
Konrad2
Forum Moderator

Post by Konrad2 »

The Labyrinth
I think it's really confusing that Meroic has to end the turn next to events she is supposed to trigger. It would feel more natural(?) if the events triggered if she just moved to where she is supposed to (before you end the turn).

Replays:
Spoiler:
Sadaharu

Post by Sadaharu »

Hey, I just played through this campaign on BfW 1.16 and it's nice to see it working without any bugs.
The only issue is that on Paladin difficulty the first level seems to be unwinnable but after that all levels played on Knight difficulty seem to have me start with too much gold every single time. Also, the human units other than Meroic are mostly useless so I tend to not recall them.

Lovely campaign, I'd recommend it.