broken fence transistion

The place to post your WML questions and answers.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
  • Please use [code] BBCode tags in your posts for embedding WML snippets.
  • To keep your code readable so that others can easily help you, make sure to indent it following our conventions.
Adamant14

broken fence transistion

Post by Adamant14 »

Not sure if this is the right place to post that issue, but I noticed some broken transition between fence and village.
Recently I have installed the latest development version 1.15.8, and there I have noticed that:
fence_transistion_bug.png
Edit: According to the changelog, the iron fence was added with 1.15.7.
changelog wrote: Version 1.15.7

Terrain

New barrier terrain: Iron Fence (^Eqf) - similar layout to the existing wooden fence
Author of Antar, Son of Rheor ( SP Campaign) | Development Thread + Feedback Thread + Replays of ASoR
doofus-01
Art Director

Re: broken fence transistion

Post by doofus-01 »

This was fixed right after 1.15.8 was released, (https://github.com/wesnoth/wesnoth/comm ... d629b49a0e). It should be OK in the next release. If one puts iron fence on one side, and wood fence on the other, it will still cause a spurious marble post, but that seems really niche.
BfW 1.12 supported, but active development only for BfW 1.13/1.14: Bad Moon Rising | Trinity | Archaic Era |
| Abandoned: Tales of the Setting Sun
GitHub link for these projects
Adamant14

Re: broken fence transistion

Post by Adamant14 »

That's fine for me. Thanks for the clarification.
Author of Antar, Son of Rheor ( SP Campaign) | Development Thread + Feedback Thread + Replays of ASoR