Forgotten Legends

It's not easy creating an entire faction or era. Post your work and collaborate in this forum.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Atreides
Location: On the 2nd story of the centre village of Merwuerdigliebe turning the lights on and off

Forgotten Legends

Post by Atreides »

Could not find an extant thread for this era.

Some bugs I found: Native faction's Acrobat and Sky have a boomerang sound that was not working because the sound file was hatchet.org. LOL I must have a look at that web site...<grin> It should of course have been hatchet.wav! (similar for the miss files)

A neat era so far. I did not do well with the Natives in my first attempt but that must be my fault because the computer is doing quite well with them. ;)
Jarom
Location: Green Isle, Irdya or Poland, Earth - I'm not quite sure

Re: Forgotten Legends

Post by Jarom »

I also had problems with natives, being told to play them in similar manner to Northerners helped a bit though. Also, Shamans perform very well in certain circumstances.
Atreides
Location: On the 2nd story of the centre village of Merwuerdigliebe turning the lights on and off

Post by Atreides »

More sound errors:

Dryad's (all 3 lvls) charm has a beautiful hit sound (4 of them!) but when it misses it is silent which is no fun. So I added shadow.ogg (a sound file from the era) which is perfect as a sort of aborted/failed charm sound.

The creepers (l1,2) are silent because the sound files reference squishy-hit/miss.ogg That file no exeeest! They exist as .wav's of course <grin>
Atreides

Post by Atreides »

Another bugfix:

Bowwoman line (3) all try to use a amazon-missile-n(e).png which does not exist at all. Easily repaired by just using mainline arrow pics.
Atreides

Post by Atreides »

In a very similar vein found that two of the blood elf assassin line are trying to use a dagger-fl-n(e).png which doesn't exist. Simple fix to delete the "fl".
White_Drag0n

Post by White_Drag0n »

As far as animations are concerned, I believe these files were supposed to be shipped with the era. Apparently, we screwed something up with our files when finishing up the era.

I corrected the problems you pointed out and uploaded new version of the era to the 1.16 branch. If you find any more bugs, feel free to write them down here.

Moreover, if you want to play some FL, hit me up. I don't play BfW nearly as much as I used to, but I will happily join if you fancy.
Atreides

Post by Atreides »

Found a little bug while fighting zombies with the FL.

frakcja/druid.png could not be found

The zombies are doing very well by the way. As they always do. : )