Grafted Era: faction-pack for Default [ver. 0.3.4b]

It's not easy creating an entire faction or era. Post your work and collaborate in this forum.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

mystic x the unknown

Re: Grafted Era: balanced-against-Default factions in one er

Post by mystic x the unknown »

Version 0.3.3, primarily a bug-fixing release, has been published. There are minor changes to the Darklands faction with the more radical changes made available for testing in the preview era-modification (See change-log in first post). I would appreciate your thoughts on those.
you are not gonna make it
mystic x the unknown

Re: Grafted Era: faction-pack for Default [ver. 0.3.4b]

Post by mystic x the unknown »

Version 0.3.4b is available on the add-on server. Few changes beyond unit statistics changes to the Darklands faction. See changelog in the first post for details.
you are not gonna make it
Galactic_turkey

Post by Galactic_turkey »

Just to say hello, old friend ! ;-)
Atreides
Location: On the 2nd story of the centre village of Merwuerdigliebe turning the lights on and off

Post by Atreides »

Tried this for 1.12 and it looks nice, got the 1.14 version.

There was a possible problem when I started Morituri vs 7 AI. I picked Meloen but did not get them (presumably one of the AI got it).

Second problem is that in the pick screen every side defaults to Darkland faction for some reason (they were substituted automatically in the above game).

The faction picking system is fascinating but it may have a few wrinkles to iron out still.

Addendum:
Played Morituri with Meloen by picking random by hand for all ai factions. Found another problem - mirroring is not working, there were no orcs or dwarves although with 7 slots for default (minus Khalifate) all ought to be there plus one duplicate.