Wiki seems broken

Discussion of all aspects of the website, wiki, and forums, including assistance requests and new ideas for them.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

ShadowWalker

Wiki seems broken

Post by ShadowWalker »

Starting today I only get only a broken version of the wiki. The general structure of the remains, but there is meaningful text.

I wonder if other people experience the same or if something is wrong on my end? And if there is some maintainance going on for that might explain the current state?
octalot
General Code Maintainer

Re: Wiki seems broken

Post by octalot »

Does it look the same as (assuming you're using Firefox and you start with it looking right) doing "View", "Page Style", "No Style"? Does reloading show the proper page?

I've been seeing that intermittently for ages, but had assumed it was something local in my script-blocking setup the was blocking the stylesheet.
ShadowWalker

Post by ShadowWalker »

Thank you, that does help.

I'm using script block stuff, so that might be responsible. Though there were no updates to that, when it stopped working and deactivating does those does not help.
Simons Mith

Post by Simons Mith »

I'm seeing similar. Refreshing wiki pages pretty reliably puts things back to normal. (Won't swear it's 100%...) I have aggressive script-blocking too.