Problems with creating an Account with T-Online Email

Discussion of all aspects of the website, wiki, and forums, including assistance requests and new ideas for them.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Medusa117x

Problems with creating an Account with T-Online Email

Post by Medusa117x »

Hy,

i was creating my account with my T-Online Email adress and never get the Verification Email.
I createt a new one at gmx and i get the Email instand i dont know what the Problem is.

Also i cant use my Username had to put an x on it.
Hier könnte Ihre Werbung stehen.
Elvish_Hunter

Re: Problems with creating an Account with T-Online Email

Post by Elvish_Hunter »

Medusa117x wrote: June 25th, 2021, 2:18 pm i was creating my account with my T-Online Email adress and never get the Verification Email.
I createt a new one at gmx and i get the Email instand i dont know what the Problem is.
Sadly, this isn't something you or we can fix. Some e-mail providers, for whatever reason, may consider our verification messages as spam and either move them into the spam folder (have you checked it?) or just delete them. The only workaround is to use another service, which you did.
Medusa117x wrote: June 25th, 2021, 2:18 pm Also i cant use my Username had to put an x on it.
When you try to create an account, that username is registered even if it isn't activated yet. This explains why you were unable to create another account with the same nick; however, if you want, we can activate that account for you.
Current maintainer of these add-ons, all on 1.16:
The Sojournings of Grog, Children of Dragons, A Rough Life, Wesnoth Lua Pack, The White Troll (co-author)
Medusa117x

Post by Medusa117x »

Elvish_Hunter wrote: June 25th, 2021, 8:06 pm
Medusa117x wrote: June 25th, 2021, 2:18 pm i was creating my account with my T-Online Email adress and never get the Verification Email.
Sadly, this isn't something you or we can fix. Some e-mail providers, for whatever reason, may consider our verification messages as spam and either move them into the spam folder (have you checked it?) or just delete them. The only workaround is to use another service, which you did.
Medusa117x wrote: June 25th, 2021, 2:18 pm Also i cant use my Username had to put an x on it.
When you try to create an account, that username is registered even if it isn't activated yet. This explains why you were unable to create another account with the same nick; however, if you want, we can activate that account for you.
Thanks for the answer and yes i was checking the Spam folder :D Yeah i was thinking that too i had that problem with some other Emails to that they just dont show up.

And yeah that woud be great if u can activate my first account with the Username "Medusa117"
Pentarctagon
Project Manager

Post by Pentarctagon »

The Medusa117 account has been activated.
99 little bugs in the code, 99 little bugs
take one down, patch it around
-2,147,483,648 little bugs in the code
Medusa117

Post by Medusa117 »

Thank you for doing this. :)