Forum Registration Issue

Discussion of all aspects of the website, wiki, and forums, including assistance requests and new ideas for them.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

UltimateBlademaster

Forum Registration Issue

Post by UltimateBlademaster »

My friend is having an issue where he can't get verified on the forums to connect to the official server for multiplayer. He tried to create a new account yesterday but still hasn't received the registration code. Is it normal for the registration code to take a few days to send?

He can't seem to contact any admins as well so this is why I am making the post for him
the account name is RivalXH0rseman
Elvish_Hunter

Re: Forum Registration Issue

Post by Elvish_Hunter »

UltimateBlademaster wrote: March 18th, 2021, 5:01 pm Is it normal for the registration code to take a few days to send?
No, it isn't. Either you receive it in a few minutes or you don't. Has your friend checked the spam folder, just in case?
UltimateBlademaster wrote: March 18th, 2021, 5:01 pm He can't seem to contact any admins as well so this is why I am making the post for him
I'm going to contact one of our admins for you. For now, since the issue is related to the website rather than the game itself, I moved this topic into the Website forum.
Current maintainer of these add-ons, all on 1.16:
The Sojournings of Grog, Children of Dragons, A Rough Life, Wesnoth Lua Pack, The White Troll (co-author)
Pentarctagon
Project Manager

Re: Forum Registration Issue

Post by Pentarctagon »

The account has been activated.
99 little bugs in the code, 99 little bugs
take one down, patch it around
-2,147,483,648 little bugs in the code