-----------------------------

Discussion of all aspects of multiplayer development: unit balancing, map development, server development, and so forth.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

NorthDragon

Re: "FOUR KINGDOMS"

Post by NorthDragon »

Atreides wrote: May 29th, 2021, 4:29 pm I send the leader to the shop and right click and pick the shop option and I'm in but when I click on a potion it does not get bought. I've even tried various controller options, keyboard, mouse double click and clicking Okay button. Nothing will buy a potion.

Your leader needs gold, see the description on the home page.
Author: "Four Kingdoms" mp scenario, "Update Shroud Now -Automatically-" modification
Atreides
Location: On the 2nd story of the centre village of Merwuerdigliebe turning the lights on and off

Post by Atreides »

NorthDragon wrote: May 29th, 2021, 9:40 pm
Atreides wrote: May 29th, 2021, 4:29 pm I send the leader to the shop and right click and pick the shop option and I'm in but when I click on a potion it does not get bought. I've even tried various controller options, keyboard, mouse double click and clicking Okay button. Nothing will buy a potion.

The gold has to be in the chest? Naturally he had gold to spare!

Oh and what do you mean by "home page"?
NorthDragon

Post by NorthDragon »

Atreides wrote: May 30th, 2021, 8:52 pm

Not in the chest, in your leader's inventory :D
Author: "Four Kingdoms" mp scenario, "Update Shroud Now -Automatically-" modification
Atreides
Location: On the 2nd story of the centre village of Merwuerdigliebe turning the lights on and off

Post by Atreides »

NorthDragon wrote: May 31st, 2021, 11:17 am

Ahh, so he needs to take gold from the chest in order to go potion shopping? So a quick raid of the state coffers to fill his own pockets is required... LOL that actually makes sense.
NorthDragon

Post by NorthDragon »

Atreides wrote: May 31st, 2021, 2:09 pm

Ahh, so he needs to take gold from the chest in order to go potion shopping? So a quick raid of the state coffers to fill his own pockets is required... LOL that actually makes sense.

You use the word, sense and send the leader to the store with no money? This is great.
Atreides

Post by Atreides »

NorthDragon wrote: June 2nd, 2021, 5:58 am

You use the word, sense and send the leader to the store with no money? This is great.
Yeah, learning new stuff like a seperate gold account for the leader is something that takes trial and error. Considering there was no documentation that's pretty much the only way! You know... we players can't read your mind. :-b
NorthDragon

Post by NorthDragon »

Atreides wrote: June 2nd, 2021, 4:05 pm
NorthDragon wrote: June 2nd, 2021, 5:58 am

Yeah, learning new stuff like a seperate gold account for the leader is something that takes trial and error. Considering there was no documentation that's pretty much the only way! You know... we players can't read your mind. :-b

Ok, I'll see what can be changed there.