Ravana's Multiplayer Works

Discussion of all aspects of multiplayer development: unit balancing, map development, server development, and so forth.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

coupdegrace1337

Re: Ravana's XP Modification

Post by coupdegrace1337 »

Does your XP modification work on sp campaigns on version 1.14? I can't seem to find it when right clicking a unit
Ravana
Forum Moderator

Re: Ravana's Multiplayer Works

Post by Ravana »

It works. Make sure you enabled this modification when starting campaign.
jbosch

Help with Color Changer addon

Post by jbosch »

I can't seem to get this addon to work. It doesn't appear in the modifications list on the campaign page. Is it meant to be there, how do I use it?

Version 1.14.13 on latest macOS
Pentarctagon
Project Manager

Re: Help with Color Changer addon

Post by Pentarctagon »

jbosch wrote: August 23rd, 2020, 7:10 pm I can't seem to get this addon to work. It doesn't appear in the modifications list on the campaign page. Is it meant to be there, how do I use it?

Version 1.14.13 on latest macOS
Moved to the feedback thread for this add-on.
99 little bugs in the code, 99 little bugs
take one down, patch it around
-2,147,483,648 little bugs in the code
Ravana
Forum Moderator

Post by Ravana »

It is designed only for multiplayer. If you want to test if it works for campaigns too you can remove first and last line of https://github.com/ProditorMagnus/Color ... ain.cfg#L1
Barbaros

Post by Barbaros »

I would like to know if when the unit class advances, XP modifier upgrades disappear.
Take me out of this doubt please.
If from 15 to 30 years old, you have not been successful in life, you are already doomed.
Ravana
Forum Moderator

Post by Ravana »

Up to how you implemented class changes, but probably they stay.
wings0fcalamity

Post by wings0fcalamity »

Hi, I get these errors when I tested this mod for bugs. I have been crashing and was trying to narrow down what mods were conflicting and I discovered these messages in the log when it was the only mod loaded (See attached). I dunno if this mod is supported any longer, but posting here regardless
Attachments
wesnoth-20220927-170310-4720.log
(2.19 KiB) Downloaded 85 times
Ravana
Forum Moderator

Post by Ravana »

Havent investigated which mod you actually mean, but these messages are not related to crashes.
wings0fcalamity

Post by wings0fcalamity »

After a great deal of time trying to find out what was crashing my game, I realized it was this mod. I have no idea how this could be happening because it was never an issue in the past, but I just disabled all mods and then enabled one at a time. This was the only one that booted me back to the main menu after a scenario was completed. I tried both in single player and in multiplayer campaigns and both ended up with that bug. Any idea how this could have happened?

This mod is essential for me and I love your work, so it's very annoying I can't use it at the moment

It's also worth pointing out that I did edit the file myself. The only thing I edited was changing the number 4 to 20 and the number 1 to 2 in regards to the amount of HP gained per use and the amount of damage gained per use
Ravana
Forum Moderator

Post by Ravana »

I assume you mean XP Mod then. Which wesnoth version you want to use?
Ravana
Forum Moderator

Post by Ravana »

Assuming you found solution on your own then.
teambooks

Post by teambooks »

Ravana wrote: August 23rd, 2020, 7:32 pm It is designed only for multiplayer. If you want to test if it works for campaigns too you can remove first and last line of https://github.com/ProditorMagnus/Color ... ain.cfg#L1
Hi,
When installing XP Modifications, what folder will it appear in the game folder? I tried searching all the directories in data, campaign,.. but couldn't find it. Thank you very much (I have been playing the game since 2012, but this is the first time asking on the forum)
Ravana
Forum Moderator

Post by Ravana »

viewtopic.php?t=25660 Image will also show addons location. Actually I can just enable it for campaigns anyways. Uploaded.
teambooks

Post by teambooks »

Ravana wrote: July 20th, 2023, 3:38 pm viewtopic.php?t=25660 Image will also show addons location. Actually I can just enable it for campaigns anyways. Uploaded.
Thank you! I found it in Documents Folder (Windows)