editted Labyrinth_Of_Champions

Discussion of all aspects of multiplayer development: unit balancing, map development, server development, and so forth.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

ADHD

editted Labyrinth_Of_Champions

Post by ADHD »

i dont know what is wrong
please help me out

here is the code

EDIT: Removed the code. Use attachments for that. -zookeeper

ok so thank you for the responses
the problem is that when i have the file installed i simply cannot open multiplayer in the main menu
Attachments
The_Labyrinth_Of_Champions.cfg.zip
it is a zip file because it is 140 kb
(21.73 KiB) Downloaded 153 times
Last edited by ADHD on July 11th, 2007, 5:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
governor

Post by governor »

[sarcasm]
You didn't paste the ENTIRE scenario cfg file.
[/sarcasm]

Maybe try again by editing your post and uploading the cfg file as an attachment. I mean there is so much here it actually got truncated by the backend of the server.

EDIT: Also, this type of question should be asked in the 'WML Workshop' forum. There is a good chance that a moderator will move it to that forum, if not completely remove your post since it is an unreasonable request due to its enormity.
Last edited by governor on July 10th, 2007, 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
MDG

Recommendation

Post by MDG »

ADHD, you might want to edit your post and put all the code inside code tags (use the code button above the area you write the message in, then put the code, then use the code button again). As it is, no one is likely to be motivated to help when it involves wading through the currently massive post.

Also, give more information on the problem. In order for you to know there is a problem something must have gone wrong. What was it? Did the game crash, does it not show up, did the game engine lock up, etc...?
zookeeper
WML Wizard

Post by zookeeper »

Think for a few seconds before pressing post. Why would anyone want to help you when your post was like that? The answer: no one would. Therefore, don't post like that if you want help.
F8 Binds...
Saurian Cartographer

Post by F8 Binds... »

It is entirely rude and selfish for you to ask someone out of their own time to fix something which is not specified. You didn't even say "please". I didn't see the entire cfg there, but I can say that it is large enough that finding a single bug in it would take hours... this entirely rude as many of the people who could help you are developers, who volunteer their own time here. It creates a bad image of you when you take action before you think. As my parents always said, "God gave you 2 ears and 1 mouth. Doesn't this imply you should listen twice as much as you talk?"

~F8 Binds...
Proud creator of 4p- Underworld. Fascinated by Multiplayer design and balance.
I am the lone revenant of the n3t clan.
romnajin

Post by romnajin »

Well he actually did say "please", but that's beside the point. I like the mouth/ears quote, it's too bad more people don't think like that, the world would be a better place.
Sorry for the meaningless post