Looking for help with the AI of 'Dominus'

Discuss the development of other free/open-source games, as well as other games in general.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

longshanks

Looking for help with the AI of 'Dominus'

Post by longshanks »

Hi all!

New to posting on the forum, but I've been a big fan of wesnoth for years... apologies if I haven't posted this in the right place!

Contrary to some opinions I've seen on the forum :lol: I think the singleplayer AI of wesnoth is pretty darn fit for purpose, and I would love to get in contact with anyone who worked on the game's AI, or who happens to be a turn-based AI whizz, to talk about helping us with our game, Dominus.

We'd be happy to reimburse!

I've contacted all the guys who looked to be connected to the AI on the site's credits page, and unfortunately those listed don't have the time to help us out. So, does anyone know of a good person to contact?

After six months of hard work, our game is still rough around the edges, but starting to be a lot of fun to test in MP, and it's going to be a pretty unique game that we think a lot of strategy fans (and hopefully others) will get a big kick out of. It's a really strong simultaneous-turns system that rewards skill and has elements of bluffing and mind games like poker. For mobile initially.

Please PM me if anyone would like more details!

Cheers!