Imperial Multiplayer Era - version 0.17 released

It's not easy creating an entire faction or era. Post your work and collaborate in this forum.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

turin
Lord of the East

Post by turin »

Then I released 0.4 again over it. :roll: I think we should coordinate our revisions. From now on, everyone PM revisions to me and I'll add them to my version, which I will base releases on.

Might we want to get a CVS or SVN tree going for this?
For I am Turin Turambar - Master of Doom, by doom mastered. On permanent Wesbreak. Will not respond to private messages. Sorry!
And I hate stupid people.
The World of Orbivm
Disto

Post by Disto »

Yeah i'll do that as it take like 10 mins for it too upload, anyway all it was, was when i had downloaded it and restarted, the graphics wouldn't appear, so i just copied the code from a older version of it and voila! So i uploaded that so there was nothing lost, and i'll change the version in my .pbl file. If anyone wants changes just post them here and Turin deals with it, unless he goes away or for some reason can't do it.

And Turin do you want a game sometime 1 v1, i want to see how good you are :lol:

From what i can see immediatly, up the cost of the Aragwaith Swordsman by 1 and either cut the Spearman's attack by 1 or put the price up by 1 or you could cut the health slightly. The Warlock looks fine and the scout seems to have dissapeared in EP's version.

I'll just hack my version whenever i want to try and balance them more.
Creator of A Seed of Evil
Creator of the Marauders
Food or Wesnoth? I'll have Wesnoth
turin
Lord of the East

Post by turin »

Yeah, just post them here or PM them to me. If I'm going to be gone for an extended period of time, I'll be sure to notify you.

About that 1v1: Sure, pick the time and place (i.e. map). :twisted:
Disto wrote:the scout seems to have dissapeared in EP's version.
I think that's because he didn't make any changes to the balance of the scout. But I'm not sure.
For I am Turin Turambar - Master of Doom, by doom mastered. On permanent Wesbreak. Will not respond to private messages. Sorry!
The World of Orbivm
Disto

Post by Disto »

:twisted: Sullas Ruins, 8:30 tomorrow GMT, be there and i'll try to be too.
Creator of the Marauders
turin
Lord of the East

Post by turin »

Disto wrote::twisted: Sullas Ruins, 8:30 tomorrow GMT, be there and i'll try to be too.
That's, IIRC, 2 in the morning for me...

I'm in school already, so it has to be sometime after 22:00 GMT.
The World of Orbivm
Disto

Post by Disto »

I meant PM sorry, but yeesh, i'll have to play you at the weekend, my parents would go manic if i was on too much after ten, i'm really tired as i am.
Creator of the Marauders
Tomsik

Post by Tomsik »

bug! some aragwaiths (spearman,warlock and some more) use nonexisting movetype "aragwaith", i dont know, it isnt attached or it should be aragwaithfoot?
turin
Lord of the East

Post by turin »

OK, I got it. I'll post it to the server, along with any other animations you or I've done, once I get home from school...
The World of Orbivm
Disto

Post by Disto »

Not in my version but i could just be Turin had a couple of mistakes, on the size of the Aragwaith faction thats quite possible as he changed where the movement types where.

I've done a little bit of animating Turin, the melee attack of the Axeman, it took me a little over a hour and i've tested it on Wesnoth so here it is. Only Turin should download it, if you add it to your version it may create a out of sync error.

edit: Added the "Swooshes" but the the maximum file limit is doing it again, they really have to sort it out, add another 50 mb or something.
Attachments
Axeman.zip
(5.61 KiB) Downloaded 405 times
Last edited by Disto on August 24th, 2005, 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Creator of the Marauders
Elvish_Pillager
Location: Everywhere you think, nowhere you can possibly imagine.

Post by Elvish_Pillager »

turin wrote:They work fine for me.
In that case, you must not be using all the graphics!
It's all fun and games until someone loses a lawsuit. Oh, and by the way, sending me private messages won't work. :/ If you must contact me, there's an e-mail address listed on the website in my profile.
specops

Post by specops »

In version .4, the Spearman and the Pikeman have the exact same stats. The Pikeman's upgrade, the Guardian, seems to be just fine.
Disto

Post by Disto »

specops wrote:In version .4, the Spearman and the Pikeman have the exact same stats. The Pikeman's upgrade, the Guardian, seems to be just fine.
It's a known bug but thanks anyway, any feedback is good.
Creator of the Marauders
turin
Lord of the East

Post by turin »

Elvish Pillager wrote:
turin wrote:They work fine for me.
In that case, you must not be using all the graphics!
Which graphics aren't showing up, then?

PS: Who released Classical Era Fixed on the server? Can they delete it?
The World of Orbivm
Quensul
Art Contributor

Post by Quensul »

turin wrote:Might we want to get a CVS or SVN tree going for this?
I can provide access to a Linux server to use for the repository, if you need it.
Author of Wercator
Elvish_Pillager
Location: Everywhere you think, nowhere you can possibly imagine.

Post by Elvish_Pillager »

turin wrote:
Elvish Pillager wrote: In that case, you must not be using all the graphics!
Which graphics aren't showing up, then?
If I'm not mistaken, those files have no support for multidirectional attack images.
It's all fun and games until someone loses a lawsuit. Oh, and by the way, sending me private messages won't work. :/ If you must contact me, there's an e-mail address listed on the website in my profile.