how to erase translucent pixels?

Contribute art for mainline Wesnoth.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting critique in this forum, you must read the following thread:
King Arthur

how to erase translucent pixels?

Post by King Arthur »

How do you erase those translucent pixels that appear when you use the brush? I need to erase them to be able to paint the drawing.
"Waes-hael! for Lord and Dame! O! merry be their Dole; Drink-hael! in Jesu's name, And fill the tawny bowl."
King Arthur
Tux2B

Post by Tux2B »

With which software?
"There are two kind of campaign strategies : the good and the bad ones. The good ones almost always fail because of unforeseen consequences that make the bad ones succeed." -- Napoleon
scott

Post by scott »

You can select them with the magic tool if you check the "select transparent areas" box and up the threshold.

A square/circle tool should select them as-is

Otherwise the erase tool should work alright with nothing in a selection as long as you have the right layer selected.
Hope springs eternal.
Wesnoth acronym guide.
King Arthur

Post by King Arthur »

I'm using photoshop 7.0, but there is no "select transparent areas" box. I think there was a way of doing it with color substituition, but I can't remember.
"Waes-hael! for Lord and Dame! O! merry be their Dole; Drink-hael! in Jesu's name, And fill the tawny bowl."
King Arthur
King Arthur

Post by King Arthur »

Never mind, I found out, it's on selection>color range.
King Arthur