Trash Talk/Arguments/Call-Outs

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

ryn

Post by ryn »

Eh? You quoted the wrong person, unsung. You're insulting my typing ability! NO TYPOS! TYPOS! AAARGGHH! DESTROY THEM!

All joking aside, this discussion is not only insane but also almost funny.
2B |! 2B = 3F
Breeblebox

Post by Breeblebox »

I still haven't had the "I'll only recruit walking dead" fight with EP. So how 'bout it EP, is it still on?
Bear, as in Fozzy,Bare, as in Arms,Beer, as in Free.
Distro | Browser
unsung

Post by unsung »

ryn wrote: You're insulting my
good.
O gues s oll fo dix thatt quote Ossuee
mmmmmm typos.
Oh no look out its a ray gun.
You should move to avoid the rays
the rays are coming out of the gun
if you are hit by the rays
you will be shot by the rays
the rays are fast so you should be fast to
can you win against the fast rays from the gun?
Elvish_Pillager
Location: Everywhere you think, nowhere you can possibly imagine.

Post by Elvish_Pillager »

Breeblebox wrote:I still haven't had the "I'll only recruit walking dead" fight with EP. So how 'bout it EP, is it still on?
Hmm I had forgotten about that. I doubt we'll ever meet on the server anyway. :|
It's all fun and games until someone loses a lawsuit. Oh, and by the way, sending me private messages won't work. :/ If you must contact me, there's an e-mail address listed on the website in my profile.
Doc Paterson
Drake Cartographer

Post by Doc Paterson »

I loved this one. Surely, it deserves a place of honor in the Trash Talk Thread.
Saurian Bibleist wrote:
King Arthur wrote: No, I do not apologize. We'll have to battle til death. Meet me at the MP Arena.
I'd consider it if our game was at all close. As it was, you went first, had a 100 point EV advantage and still lost badly, to a player who (in the scope of other Undead players) isn't even that great with Undead. So what exactly are you hoping for in game 2? A 200 point EV advantage? Really, you had everything in your favor, including the fact that the game was played on a small, close-quarters map, where Undead are less powerful.

Remind me why giving you another chance would be a good use of my time?

Have some dignity; give up this silly thought of being a great player and work on improving.
I will not tell you my corner / where threads don't get locked because of mostly no reason /
because I don't want your hostile disease / to spread all over the world.
I prefer that corner to remain hidden /
without your noses.
-Nosebane, Sorcerer Supreme
King Arthur

Post by King Arthur »

People should say all they want.
There should be a default setting that doesn't allow some words to be shown in the chat.
People could turn it off if they wanted.
"Waes-hael! for Lord and Dame! O! merry be their Dole; Drink-hael! in Jesu's name, And fill the tawny bowl."
King Arthur
Doc Paterson
Drake Cartographer

Post by Doc Paterson »

King Arthur wrote:People should say all they want.
There should be a default setting that doesn't allow some words to be shown in the chat.
People could turn it off if they wanted.
Great idea. I'll get right on that. 8)
I will not tell you my corner / where threads don't get locked because of mostly no reason /
because I don't want your hostile disease / to spread all over the world.
I prefer that corner to remain hidden /
without your noses.
-Nosebane, Sorcerer Supreme
Saurian Bibleist

Post by Saurian Bibleist »

Update. :D
King Arthur wrote:I'm not good in charge, I surely will beat you in another map.
That's excellent. Here's what we'll do. We'll play on "Meteor Lake." Good-sized map with a little bit of everything. If you lose, you MUST change your signature to "I am a joke." If you're confident of victory, this should be no problem.

These are the stipulations.

Do you accept?

I would again use my worst faction.
Take that plank out of your eye.
King Arthur

Post by King Arthur »

Warning, you posted in the wrong place, some moderator please move this confused guy's post to the right post? Thank you.
"Waes-hael! for Lord and Dame! O! merry be their Dole; Drink-hael! in Jesu's name, And fill the tawny bowl."
King Arthur
Saurian Bibleist

King Arthur wrote:Warning, you posted in the wrong place, some moderator please move this confused guy's post to the right post? Thank you.
Surely, you know what this thread is? Take a look at the title. I'm talking trash and calling out!
Saurian Bibleist

King Arthur wrote:Warning, you posted in the wrong place, some moderator please move this confused guy's post to the right post? Thank you.
Also, I think you ought to use semicolons instead of commas in such sentences.

:P

OH SNAP.

:P
unsung

Post by unsung »

eh isn't this the trash talk/arguements/call outs thread?
if so he's in the right spot becuase he's calling someone out.
Oh no look out its a ray gun.
You should move to avoid the rays
the rays are coming out of the gun
if you are hit by the rays
you will be shot by the rays
the rays are fast so you should be fast to
can you win against the fast rays from the gun?
King Arthur

Post by King Arthur »

Oh, right.
King Arthur
King Arthur

Post by King Arthur »

I'll put that signature if I chose any map I want in the list of the maps that come with the game. And if you lose you'll have to use the signature. "call 9192-4536 for blowjobs".
King Arthur
Saurian Bibleist

King Arthur wrote:I'll put that signature if I chose any map I want in the list of the maps that come with the game.
Where has the confidence gone? You are a sorry sight these days, Josh.
King Arthur wrote: And if you lose you'll have to use the signature. "call 9192-4536 for blowjobs."
Look, we went over this the other day at lunch. I really don't think that your business is ready to go public.....As you know, posting your number on the internet will attract a lot of attention, and really, you haven't got the time to keep up with all of those potential customers. But, I guess you'll just have to learn the hard way (hope you got that new Unlimited Minutes plan set up on your cell).

<Also, as you know, I don't generally do free advertising- BUT- For you, I'll make an exception.>

So then, you agree to the terms?