Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting critique in this forum, you must read the following thread:
Cuyo Quiz

Post by Cuyo Quiz »

Sounds like baby gryphon.
Cuyo Quiz,where madness meets me :D
Turn on, tune in, fall out.
"I know that, but every single person nags about how negative turin is; it should be in the FPI thread "Turin should give positive comments" =)"-Neorice,23 Sep 2004
King Arthur

Post by King Arthur »

It's an Eagle.
"Waes-hael! for Lord and Dame! O! merry be their Dole; Drink-hael! in Jesu's name, And fill the tawny bowl."
King Arthur
Elvish_Pillager
Location: Everywhere you think, nowhere you can possibly imagine.

Post by Elvish_Pillager »

King Arthur wrote:It's an Eagle.
It's a Dragon. :roll:
It's all fun and games until someone loses a lawsuit. Oh, and by the way, sending me private messages won't work. :/ If you must contact me, there's an e-mail address listed on the website in my profile.
Cuyo Quiz

Post by Cuyo Quiz »

It's a male fairy with Tyrael wings and a feather dress to transform into a baby gryphon-dragon-eagle chimaera.

Are we done now?.
Cuyo Quiz,where madness meets me :D
Turn on, tune in, fall out.
"I know that, but every single person nags about how negative turin is; it should be in the FPI thread "Turin should give positive comments" =)"-Neorice,23 Sep 2004
King Arthur

Post by King Arthur »

God bless cuyo our king.
"Waes-hael! for Lord and Dame! O! merry be their Dole; Drink-hael! in Jesu's name, And fill the tawny bowl."
King Arthur
Thrawn
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Thrawn »

King Arthur wrote:It's an Eagle, I know it...
Its a hawk--> hawkbrothers from Mercades Lacky books is inspiration :)

The stone has no hope, to be something other than a stone, but through working together... what does the rest mean? I'm learning german in school)

good expaination, Darth Fool. I like the hair though :(

Hawk eyes are as good as eagles anyway

Yah, Cuyo :!:
...please remember that "IT'S" ALWAYS MEANS "IT IS" and "ITS" IS WHAT YOU USE TO INDICATE POSSESSION BY "IT".--scott

this goes for they're/their/there as well
xtifr

Post by xtifr »

King Arthur wrote:It's an Eagle.
The smallest eagles are twice that size! (And, by the way, eagle is not a proper noun, and therefore does not need to be capitalized. Unless you're trying to say that its name is "Eagle". In which case, yes, I could believe that it's a hawk named "Eagle," but then you should have left out the "an"!) :P
"When a man is tired of Ankh-Morpork, he is tired of ankle-deep slurry" -- Catroaster

Legal, free live music: Surf Coasters at Double Down Saloon, Las Vegas on 2005-03-06. Tight, high-energy Japanese Surf-Rock.
gryphonlord

Post by gryphonlord »

xtifr said:
The smallest eagles are twice that size!
Actually, the smallest eagle, the Australian Little Eagle, Hieraaetus morphnoides, weighs only about a pound. :)

I seriously doubt that he travelled all the way to Australia, though.

:P
Thrawn
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Thrawn »

made it better
Attachments
forester.png
forester.png (1.66 KiB) Viewed 3647 times
...please remember that "IT'S" ALWAYS MEANS "IT IS" and "ITS" IS WHAT YOU USE TO INDICATE POSSESSION BY "IT".--scott

romnajin

Post by romnajin »

The new one looks a lot dark to me...you can't see any features, love love love and love the bird attack idea, marksman pierce definetly, and though it may be a bit overpowered, the eagle attack could have a "blinding" ability, which has a 50% chance of occuring on succesful marksman attack(bird would attack targets eyes), where the enemies chance to hit is reduced by 20%(maybe a tad overpowered, and I'm not sure if it still stands that an attack can't have more than one special ability, if so, then just blinding, not marksman), and also the blinding thing could be added as a second, less damage dealling attack to the mage of light line, because the holy attacks are so bright that they burn the eyes of opponents)
Sorry for the meaningless post
Thrawn
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Thrawn »

looked better up close, oh well, I can change it

&for King Arthur, I shortened the beak, so now its definately not 'an Eagle,' so...

Darth Fool
Retired Developer

Post by Darth Fool »

Added some highlights to the hair to give it a little more 3-d look.
Attachments
forester.png
forester.png (1.76 KiB) Viewed 3633 times
Thrawn
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Thrawn »

thanks

Darth Fool
Retired Developer

Post by Darth Fool »

probably could still use some more contrast. Maybe light green gloves? Not trying to steal your baby or anything, just is a cool unit idea.
Thrawn
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Thrawn »

sure, i'd do that, but the computer w/ internet not one with GIMP, not even in same house. I have a bunch more, the attacks and all, but for some reason if I add attachment, then add another/try to send, it can't find url :?