The Hurricane Drake!

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Doc Paterson
Drake Cartographer

The Hurricane Drake!

Post by Doc Paterson »

What a thing of beauty! Spectacular art.

And I see the whole glider line has gained marksman! Very very interesting.
I will not tell you my corner / where threads don't get locked because of mostly no reason /
because I don't want your hostile disease / to spread all over the world.
I prefer that corner to remain hidden /
without your noses.
-Nosebane, Sorcerer Supreme
Ankka

Post by Ankka »

Simply astonishing beauty.

And great improvement with the marksman, now these units actually can do some damage. :D
Dreadwing

Post by Dreadwing »

Oh now I get what u guys mean, dam the Markmenship going to make it own...
Elvish_Pillager
Location: Everywhere you think, nowhere you can possibly imagine.

Post by Elvish_Pillager »

Dreadwing wrote:Oh now I get what u guys mean, dam the Markmenship going to make it own...
With so much evidence that it's already overpowered, improving it is an atrocity.
It's all fun and games until someone loses a lawsuit. Oh, and by the way, sending me private messages won't work. :/ If you must contact me, there's an e-mail address listed on the website in my profile.
naholyr

Post by naholyr »

I don't get what you're talking about
Doc Paterson
Drake Cartographer

Post by Doc Paterson »

Elvish Pillager wrote:
Dreadwing wrote:Oh now I get what u guys mean, dam the Markmenship going to make it own...
With so much evidence that it's already overpowered, improving it is an atrocity.
The glider is a big fat turkey if it's caught at a village, which on the small maps that most MP games are played on is very very common. Of course it's an amazing unit, but it's really not all that absurd. So it has a 3-3 marksman ranged now- good for finishing off a wounded unit on a village perhaps, but really not that powerful at all in combat against high-defense units. Are you really going to use that to try to root out an elvish archer in the forest or something like that? You'll hit them twice with 3 damage while they pound the :twisted: out of you. It's a good unit of couse, and should probably be at least 17, but it's nothing compared to the skirmisher (the true definition of ATROCITY).
I will not tell you my corner / where threads don't get locked because of mostly no reason /
because I don't want your hostile disease / to spread all over the world.
I prefer that corner to remain hidden /
without your noses.
-Nosebane, Sorcerer Supreme