Looking for an infinite random campaign/add-on

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

lino1000

Looking for an infinite random campaign/add-on

Post by lino1000 »

So about 2 or 3 years ago I used to play an add-on with my brother a lot. It was an infinite random "campaign". At the start you were in a kind of hub where you could choose the difficulty and some extra options and you could start the fight then which would be a normal 1v1 or 2v2 depending on if you play solo or with someone else in your team on a randomly generate map. After you win or lose it would take you back to the hub again so you could keep playing random maps while keeping your units with the recall function.

Recently I started playing Wesnoth again and I cant seem to find that add-on anymore. So my question is, is there still some kind of add-on which basically lets you just play randomly generated maps in a row so you can keep your units between the rounds and set the enemy to harder difficulty? The only ones I can find are 5-7 map scenarios only but after you played through those you finish the game and I would like to be able to keep playing it as long as I want.

Thanks for your time

P.S. sorry wasnt sure if I should have posted it here or in the general sub-forum
lino1000

Re: Looking for an infinite random campaign/add-on

Post by lino1000 »

Custom campaigns seems to be exactly what i'm looking for. I will test it out later. Thanks for the links