Sports discussion

The place for chatting and discussing subjects unrelated to Wesnoth.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Great_Mage_Atari

Sports discussion

Post by Great_Mage_Atari »

Well, I realized that a "sports" discussion has not yet been introduced into the Wesnoth forums yet (or at least none in the recent past), so this thread is about some pretty basic questions/ topics I suppose: What sports are you watching/ following now? Favorite sports teams? Favorite sports? Sports that you are participating in?
SkyOne

Re: Sports discussion

Post by SkyOne »

The characters of people here are a bit different from people who like to talk about sports in the middle of winter (in majority of countries), except in the year of Winter Olympic. You'd probably better specify the topic more if you like to keep this thread alive.

Maybe, some people are interested in talking about tennis or football (NFL) currently. Also, many people here always love football (soccer), and AI (developer) likes the field hockey (for example :wink: ) if I recall correctly.

Talking about sports here is totally different from talking about music, novels, movies, and arts because it does not relate to Wesnoth at all. I mean that moderators don't have to keep the interest for sports-talkers on the forums.

But if you specify the topic from the sports in general to something about baseball, ancestral and I may join the discussions although it is in the off-season.:)
Fate of a Princess/feedback thread: "What is in own heart that is the most important, not who you are."
Drake Campaign: Brave Wings/feedback thread, Naga Campaign: Return of the Monster, Saurian Campaign: Across the Ocean
Northern Forces - now on 1.12 server