Thread of the N3T clan

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

St Stux

Post by St Stux »

Doc Paterson wrote:
St Stux wrote: I just won a 3v3v3 match on my own.I think i need FFA challenges
Wouldn't that be a reason not to join?
Nope. If it had been a free for all they would have all attacked me at the same time and it would have been 1v8.Much higher odds
Porro ago res publica of somnium
Croc Paterson

Post by Croc Paterson »

St Stux wrote:
Doc Paterson wrote: Wouldn't that be a reason not to join?
Nope. If it had been a free for all they would have all attacked me at the same time and it would have been 1v8.Much higher odds
You said "I think I need FFA challenges."

Am I missing something?

Doesn't the n3t disallow FFA challenges?

Doesn't it also oppose 3v3v3s?
"Your face is overpowered." - Neoriceisgood
Sapient
Inactive Developer

Post by Sapient »

Maybe you should read over the thread again... "three teams" is what we oppose here, this means three equal teams with equal holdings and starting equidistant from one another. Most 3v3v3 matches would fall into that category, but FFA usually does not. Is it really that complicated?
Last edited by Sapient on December 14th, 2007, 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.wesnoth.org/wiki/User:Sapient... "Looks like your skills saved us again. Uh, well at least, they saved Soarin's apple pie."
Uprising
Location: The Northweastern Region, The Drums, A Library, or in Class

Post by Uprising »

We of the rebels would like to cast our vote(our being myself and vote being my allegiance) for the n3t clan. We feel that this clan is rightly justified in being against all 1v1v1's and would like to offer our assistance in this great couse. If, and we say if, we are accepted, then let it be known that our MP listing will be cortosis, after the brave battle droids that never maid it to the assembly line. We of the rebels thank you all.
--The time for revolting is at hand, let the uprising begin!

No, I don't talk like this, and no, I am not a group of people, I just like to be explicit :)
"History repeats itself do to what people do and do not learn."
--Mr. Anderson (A World History teacher)
Baufo
Inactive Developer

Post by Baufo »

Uprising wrote:We of the rebels would like to cast our vote(our being myself and vote being my allegiance) for the n3t clan. We feel that this clan is rightly justified in being against all 1v1v1's and would like to offer our assistance in this great couse. If, and we say if, we are accepted, then let it be known that our MP listing will be cortosis, after the brave battle droids that never maid it to the assembly line. We of the rebels thank you all.
--The time for revolting is at hand, let the uprising begin!

No, I don't talk like this, and no, I am not a group of people, I just like to be explicit :)
Welcome aboard, mighty warrior :wink:
I was working on the proof of one of my poems all the morning, and took out a comma. In the afternoon I put it back again. -- Oscar Wilde
Uprising

Post by Uprising »

Thank you and all that,
I will commence fortifacations to destroy the enemy! Let the revolt continue!

We try, we try. :)
Uprising

Post by Uprising »

By the by,
If us lowly citezens are allowed titles, I would prefer some liken to or similar to Revolt Initiator. Thanks.
Uprising

Post by Uprising »

I don't know if anyone else of the N3T clan has read this, but I am here to defend the clan. Apparantly, some people from another forum decided to play wesnoth, and are now declaring themselves the strongest clan on Wesnoth. They are the PA people on the servers. I wanted to get permission to challenge them with the wrath of the N3T clan. Not wanting to be rash, I decided to post this in my search for permission to take them on.

Btw, would a war with them be considered a "clan war" ?
DDR

Post by DDR »

I thought we only opposed 3 team games, mainly by not joining them. Is the N3T clan even cohesive enough to wage war on the PA clan? Does it want to?
Sapient
Inactive Developer

Post by Sapient »

I have no objection to some Clan vs. Clan battles. F8_Binds_n3t is in charge of tournaments and training. If you want to organize some official matches please check with him first. There's nothing wrong with some informal battles either: feel free to post some replays in the MP Forum.

We can talk about the enemies list later; I can't imagine why we would need to put newcomers such as PA clan on there, though. You have to earn the right to be on our enemies list. :p
http://www.wesnoth.org/wiki/User:Sapient... "Looks like your skills saved us again. Uh, well at least, they saved Soarin's apple pie."
Doc Paterson
Drake Cartographer

Post by Doc Paterson »

Uprising wrote:I don't know if anyone else of the N3T clan has read this, but I am here to defend the clan. Apparantly, some people from another forum decided to play wesnoth, and are now declaring themselves the strongest clan on Wesnoth. They are the PA people on the servers. I wanted to get permission to challenge them with the wrath of the N3T clan. Not wanting to be rash, I decided to post this in my search for permission to take them on.

Btw, would a war with them be considered a "clan war" ?
They're new, so you should at least give them a few weeks to learn the game before declaring war on them.....
I will not tell you my corner / where threads don't get locked because of mostly no reason /
because I don't want your hostile disease / to spread all over the world.
I prefer that corner to remain hidden /
without your noses.
-Nosebane, Sorcerer Supreme
Uprising

Post by Uprising »

I felt that by being so boastful, they might be ready to expiriance the ability of our clan in mastering the game. Thanks.
BIG_LIZARD_PWNZ

Post by BIG_LIZARD_PWNZ »

Uprising wrote:I felt that by being so boastful, they might be ready to expiriance the ability of our clan in mastering the game. Thanks.
b3 car3ful d00d!

1 am +h3 l3ad3r 0f +h3 PA CLAN and 1'll PWN U 1f u +hr3a+3n my b0y5!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

1'm l1k3 +h3 fa+h3r th3y n3v3r had
PWND.
Uprising

Post by Uprising »

BIG_LIZARD_PWNZ wrote: b3 car3ful d00d!

1 am +h3 l3ad3r 0f +h3 PA CLAN and 1'll PWN U 1f u +hr3a+3n my b0y5!

1'm l1k3 +h3 fa+h3r th3y n3v3r had

Several things:

One, enough with all the #'s replacing letters, I mean, what is happening to this world if people are using that type of language.

Two, I am not threatening anybody, just posting a challenge.

Three, I'm sure that at least one of the members of the PA clan already has a father. You probubly don't know if they have never had one before. If someone said that about me, I would consider it an insult.

Four, I would recomend a touch of humility, for, "pride comes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before the fall." But before you feel that I am acting to high and mighty, let me say this. I am not "helping you clean the speck from your eye" when I should be cleaning the "log" from my eye.

Five, have a nice evening! :D
Sapient
Inactive Developer

Post by Sapient »

Uprising - BIG_LIZARD is allowed to post in our clan thread because he PWNZ. ;)

P.S. Let's try to keep it on topic guys. Clan business only.