feature request

Brainstorm ideas of possible additions to the game. Read this before posting!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting a new idea, you must read the following:
Rothrorn

feature request

Post by Rothrorn »

I don't know if this has been requested before, but it would be quite nice if you could select multiple units for recall. Its a bit of a pain when you have a lot of units to recall to keep going through the same process. On a related note, it would also be good if you could recruit multiples of a unit eg elvish fighter x 2, elvish archer x3 etc.

Any thoughts?
Rothrorn the Wise
Neoriceisgood
Art Developer

Post by Neoriceisgood »

Yes, it annoys me severely that the main fighter unit for loyalists (spearman) requires you to scroll down the unit recruit table each time again; while it's a much obviouser choise than horsemen or mages in large amouts.
quartex
Inactive Developer

Post by quartex »

At leats on macs, shift is often used to select multiple icons/units. So it would be cool if you could select multiple units to recall by just holding down the shift key when you select the units.
Boucman
Inactive Developer

Post by Boucman »

if you recall units in group, you can't choose which one will be recalled where...
Circon

Post by Circon »

You can recruit several units though. Ctrl-Shift-R on windows will recruit another of previous unit.
Elvish_Pillager
Location: Everywhere you think, nowhere you can possibly imagine.

Post by Elvish_Pillager »

Circon wrote:You can recruit several units though. Ctrl-Shift-R on windows will recruit another of previous unit.
It does that on mac, too.

Perhaps Option-Shift-R should recall another of the same kind of unit. (If you have any left in your recall list)
It's all fun and games until someone loses a lawsuit. Oh, and by the way, sending me private messages won't work. :/ If you must contact me, there's an e-mail address listed on the website in my profile.
Viliam
Translator

Post by Viliam »

Neoriceisgood wrote:Yes, it annoys me severely that the main fighter unit for loyalists (spearman) requires you to scroll down the unit recruit table each time again
Maybe the recall window should remember its scroll position. Next time the window is opened, it would scroll to the same position as recently.