Bjarn is kidnapped, I've killed evryone cant find dungeon

Share and discuss strategies for playing the game, and get help and tips from other players.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

crashman

Bjarn is kidnapped, I've killed evryone cant find dungeon

Post by crashman »

2nd map on the first part of this great game got me miffed "tale of two brothers. I beat the evil king with Arne and it says get key from his robe and I cant find key or if I already got it by being in his throne I can't find the dungeon. This with 25 moves left. I know you probably hate newbie questions but I was doing fine until this mystery and played it 5 times and cant find poor Bjarne:( :cry:
rubber.piggy

Post by rubber.piggy »

Did you explore exerwhere in the cave?? From memory, ( i hope I'm not feeding you bollocks) you get the key when you kill him and the dungeon is top left in the cave.

There was also a chest in the top right of cave, I forget if there was anything important in there.
"If at first you don't suceed, redefine sucess." - Anon
crashman

Bjorns wherabouts

Post by crashman »

Found the chest before, just didn't know I was in a cave as its a top perspective game. Someone mentioned the dungeons are usually to the west but a dungeon is in the bottom of a castle and I wasted a lot of time there. I'll look in the "cave to the west".