Outlaw portrait

Production of artwork for the game by regular contributors takes place here.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

fmunoz
Founding Artist

Post by fmunoz »

Ranger M wrote:
Kestenvarn wrote:http://www.deviantart.com/view/21814747/

It is currently on method one. I'd recommend the third one.
Yes, it is currently on method one, and I'd prefer method three, however I have to get to it in a different way because I don't know if GIMP can do that.

*Checks GIMP*

*Notices something that he's never seen before*

Actually, let me get back to you on that I've just found something which I'm not quite sure about what it does, but it looks like it could do something similar to this (there was a section that looked like it was open because of the things below it, but it wasn't)

EDIT: sorry, I can now say that GIMP can't do it, so I'll have to do it manually (thank god that I have a tablet)
This is done using the Paths tools (sorry not much detail as in these computer I only have the spanish version and I dont remmenber the untrasnalated names.. look in the Layers,Channells &Paths panel)
Ranger M
Art Contributor

Post by Ranger M »

fmunoz wrote: This is done using the Paths tools (sorry not much detail as in these computer I only have the spanish version and I dont remmenber the untrasnalated names.. look in the Layers,Channells &Paths panel)
I know about the paths tool, I used it to make this portrait, but I don't think that the GIMP can be used for options two and three in the tutorial above.