Black Knight

Contribute art for mainline Wesnoth.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting critique in this forum, you must read the following thread:
wayfarer
Art Contributor

Post by wayfarer »

Lugo Moll wrote:That knight reminds me of a monster in the board game "Hero Quest". I think it was called "Chaos Warrior" or something. Otherwise "Dark Knight" is good.
I randomly stumbled uppon these image in the Internet http://www.games-workshop.de/warhammerw ... arrior.jpg

Quite cool so I took it as a blue print.
scott wrote:Hey, if we lost he would have just been another terrorist anyway. Besides, when it's your last words and you don't have time to think up anything, I think that's not bad.
That is it you haven't got the time I would just say go to hell or something like that it would be more authentical. Something like the saxonian king as he were resigned translated quite free he said: "Make your smut alone". Not honed but it wasn't used to lead people into war.
The only quote I like is "You can give one live for your belief but only yours."
This girl, this boy, They were part of the land. What happens to the places we used to tend?
She's a hard one to trust, And he's a roving ghost. Will you come back, will you come back, Or leave me alone?

-Ghost Fields