Sotbe and missing text

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

ihsan

Sotbe and missing text

Post by ihsan »

After finishing the translation of Sotbe to Turkish, I have played
to test the translation. Found many typo an fixed. And I hope Hyrokin will find the rest.

Wait, there are texts which are not in wesnoth-sotbe.po

they are in saving inarix:

- saving inarix
- this has taken to much time. we ...
- it won't be said that Elves are ...

Where are they?

By the way, it is very good campaign, I'm waiting the chapter II.

thanks.

ihsan.
Westnoth is ruled by anNOYing King of Dragons
ott
Inactive Developer

Post by ott »

Thanks, these three strings should have been marked as translatable. Now fixed in CVS.

Which difficulty level did you play, by the way? I've been rebalancing the campaign for Hard (so it's barely possible for an expert player), up to and including Desert of Death. I also posted replays at http://www.wesnoth.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4661 although I need to update these with my current 0.9.3+ replays. Some saved games would be useful, at whatever difficulty level you are playing, especially if you have an approach that is much more successful than my attempts, which would mean re-rebalancing is required. :-)
This quote is not attributable to Antoine de Saint-Exupéry.
ihsan

Post by ihsan »

ott wrote:Thanks, these three strings should have been marked as translatable. Now fixed in CVS.

Which difficulty level did you play, by the way? I've been rebalancing the campaign for Hard (so it's barely possible for an expert player), up to and including Desert of Death. I also posted replays at http://www.wesnoth.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4661 although I need to update these with my current 0.9.3+ replays. Some saved games would be useful, at whatever difficulty level you are playing, especially if you have an approach that is much more successful than my attempts, which would mean re-rebalancing is required. :-)
I,ve played easy, simply, I just want to finish. Actully, I had started normal, but in the first level I had run out of time :). It is a little hard on easy too.

in last game it seem intresting. mermaid gone to west for resting
instead of fighting me.

I've looked at your replay and I can say that, just walking on the mountains of Haag is not seem as a game. By the way I have never thought same :-D.

Okey, I will try to finish it on hard too.

ihsan.
Westnoth is ruled by anNOYing King of Dragons