Indonesian Add-ons : The Potlot mystic : Story I

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

sreesreearul

Re: Indonesian Add-ons : The Potlot mystic

Post by sreesreearul »

It is not clear if this is the thread for Potlot mystic or Kingdom rush (which is not listed as a add-on on wesnoth server).

Anyway I downloaded Potlot mystic (the description was appealing) and it seems it is not English, also I couldn't find a way to change the language. Is there any plan to translate the campaign to English? I may play the campaign only after that then.
Acho161293

Post by Acho161293 »

sreesreearul wrote: February 17th, 2020, 9:58 am It is not clear if this is the thread for Potlot mystic or Kingdom rush (which is not listed as a add-on on wesnoth server).

Anyway I downloaded Potlot mystic (the description was appealing) and it seems it is not English, also I couldn't find a way to change the language. Is there any plan to translate the campaign to English? I may play the campaign only after that then.
Sorry before, for my campaign kingdom rush I can't publish to the server. And to translate Potlot Mystic into English maybe later, I'm a beginner, so don't know too much about Wesnoth. I will find out how to translate my campaign.
keep following the updates. :)
sreesreearul

Post by sreesreearul »

Acho161293 wrote: February 17th, 2020, 12:43 pm Sorry before, for my campaign kingdom rush I can't publish to the server. And to translate Potlot Mystic into English maybe later, I'm a beginner, so don't know too much about Wesnoth. I will find out how to translate my campaign.
keep following the updates. :)
Sure. Thanks. :)
Acho161293

Post by Acho161293 »

:o
sreesreearul wrote: February 18th, 2020, 6:23 am
Sure. Thanks. :)

I just fixed a few bugs and problems in my campaign.
I have already updated to version 1.5.2. please reinstall my campaign ... and enjoy the game ;)
Acho161293

Post by Acho161293 »

I'm currently working on my second project called the Potlot Mystic Survival. In this campaign, we can play all the characters of the Mystic Potlot. that is, we can play our antagonist characters such as blaze ace, blade jack, robat, and others. while for the continuation of the story from the mystic potlot I will do it afterwards ... wait for the latest update.
Konrad2
Forum Moderator

Re: Indonesian Add-ons : The Potlot mystic : Story I

Post by Konrad2 »

Is your suvival game a campaign, or is it a scenario?

Neither of your forum links, which you put into your add-ons, work. You need to put the topic id there, not the URL.
Acho161293

Re: Indonesian Add-ons : The Potlot mystic : Story I

Post by Acho161293 »

Konrad2 wrote: March 14th, 2020, 6:16 pm Is your suvival game a campaign, or is it a scenario?
it Mp,Sp Campaign. and it's still in the trial version,
first upload on V.1.1.0 , (The campaign has not been completely finished)
Neither of your forum links, which you put into your add-ons, work. You need to put the topic id there, not the URL.
Oh, sorry i dont understand . How to get and put topic id?