Half Civ era

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Atreides
Location: On the 2nd story of the centre village of Merwuerdigliebe turning the lights on and off

Re: Half Civ era

Post by Atreides »

ichbinsehselber wrote: December 5th, 2019, 3:49 pm This is a great add-on. Thank you a lot for the work! It is well playable against the AI.

There is one item which I don't understand: Why does the unit description always seem wrong. All the ships refer to boat and all the other units also seem to link to incorrect entries in the unit documentation. Is this a bug? Or does the wesnoth modding design not allow to change these entries?
I noticed that as well. My guess is that enclave just ran out of steam. : )
sergey

Post by sergey »

Atreides wrote: April 23rd, 2020, 1:13 am Like in CIV I when you take a city it loses population. Size 1's are destroyed. Is that what happened?
Probably, I don't remember for sure.
Author of SP scenario Dragon Fight and SP campaign Captured by a Nightmare.
Created The Rise of Wesnoth (alternative mechanics) version of the mainline campaign.
Atreides
Location: On the 2nd story of the centre village of Merwuerdigliebe turning the lights on and off

Post by Atreides »

Found a bug. Barracks don't build level 2 units. Only level 1. And yes, I DO mean HAC level 2 not the wesnoth level (which is always fixed at 1 in HAC). The level where you get a coloured ball and the exp. needed goes from 5 to 10.

P.S. The bug is that barracks only work on units built inside the city. If the city is properly garrisoned units are built adjacent to the city and they fail to get the level increase. Maybe the increase goes to the garrisoned unit, not sure. So in order to test this and get use out of the barracks I emptied all my cities and promptly found ANOTHER BUG which is that coastal cities can be taken over by warships.

In disgust I uninstalled this add-on. Pfui.