New campaign: The three elves

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Elven

Re: New campaign: The three elves

Post by Elven »

osaridsaris wrote:
Spoiler:
in fact, this was my very first campaign. and it is crazy by several means. i very much like to re-make many scenarios in this campaign. if i only have more time... btw how can i edit it? do i only need to create a new pbl file?
Creator of Greenie knižnica and Greenie Linux and Wesnoth unofficial LiveCD; Slovak/Czech translator and creator of many campaigns. Everything is here on one place.
Turuk
Sithslayer

Post by Turuk »

Elven wrote: in fact, this was my very first campaign. and it is crazy by several means. i very much like to re-make many scenarios in this campaign. if i only have more time... btw how can i edit it? do i only need to create a new pbl file?
You can edit the campaign by rewriting the scenarios on your computer, and then going into the add-on server to publish it again. Make sure that you have advanced the version number in the pbl file so that it lets people know to update their copy of the campaign.

You could always change one or two scenarios at a time as you find some free time, and have people play test them for you as you go along.
Mainline Maintainer: AOI, DM, NR, TB and THoT.
UMC Maintainer: Forward They Cried, A Few Logs, A Few More Logs, Start of the War, and Battle Against Time
marat

Post by marat »

I wish a good time.

Russian translation of campaign is ready. (100%)
Attachments
wesnoth-The_Three_Elves.zip
.PO+.MO
(68.79 KiB) Downloaded 206 times
Elven

Post by Elven »

abandoned. if you wish, you can play any of my newer campaigns. if there is some interesting feature you liked, i can use it in some newer project
Creator of Greenie knižnica and Greenie Linux and Wesnoth unofficial LiveCD; Slovak/Czech translator and creator of many campaigns. Everything is here on one place.