the dark hordes "underground pool"

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

pihlstrom

the dark hordes "underground pool"

Post by pihlstrom »

I have downloaded "D.H" in that forum.(I have 9 scenarii,the last one "underground river").
At the end of the 8th scenario"underground pool" when Gwiti reach the water instead of continue with "underground river" the word "END"Appears.
I don't understand because the file of the next scenario exist.
I tried to correct the file "und. pool" because the next scenario was not mentionned.But nothing happens!!!
Any answer????
PIRUET
Turuk
Sithslayer

Re: the dark hordes "underground pool"

Post by Turuk »

I will say that TDH is currently under development, and a lot of the known bugs in the current version on the add-on server have been addressed in the umc-dev project on sourceforge. Hopefully one of the two working on it can help you out.
Mainline Maintainer: AOI, DM, NR, TB and THoT.
UMC Maintainer: Forward They Cried, A Few Logs, A Few More Logs, Start of the War, and Battle Against Time
AI
Developer

Post by AI »

pihlstrom wrote:I have downloaded "D.H" in that forum.(I have 9 scenarii,the last one "underground river").
At the end of the 8th scenario"underground pool" when Gwiti reach the water instead of continue with "underground river" the word "END"Appears.
I don't understand because the file of the next scenario exist.
I tried to correct the file "und. pool" because the next scenario was not mentionned.But nothing happens!!!
Any answer????
I hadn't wired the scenario in yet. (as it was very unfinished) Get the latest version from svn and it *should* work. You'll have to replay scenario 8 from the start-of-scenario save though.
pihlstrom

Post by pihlstrom »

I have downloaded TDH with svn because I found the link for svn in the forum.But tell me please what is the right way to find it.
PIRUET
AI
Developer

Post by AI »

Well, I wrote the scenario about a week ago, but only added it to the campaign sunday or something.

If you downloaded a tarball, get a fresh one. If you have an svn checkout, svn update it.
pihlstrom

Post by pihlstrom »

O.K now I have the 9th scenarioI on wesnoth1.5.3.I have played and I have killed everybody.
When the last ennemy died nothing happens.I looked at the file but I have not found any solution.
I don't know if it's a bug or if I have not understood something.I need some help.
PIRUET
AI
Developer

Post by AI »

I forgot a "first_time_only=no", it's now fixed, but you'll have to load from the start of scenario save.
pihlstrom

Post by pihlstrom »

Perfect now I am waiting for the next scenarii.
thanks you !!!!
PIRUET
jani

Post by jani »

I have problem in dark hordes. After scenario elves and mages i get an error message

game_error unknown unit type " while generating traits

how can i fix this bug?? it happens in every wesnoth branch 1.4.0 1.4.3 1.5.5 1.0
AI
Developer

Post by AI »

Install wesnoth 1.5.6, then get the version off the add-on server or download the (newer) tarball from sourceforge.

Please try again then, I no longer support TDH for the 1.4 branch.