web interface

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

pihlstrom

web interface

Post by pihlstrom »

I have tried to download some campaigns with the web interface on my Mac.I succeed but when I try to play ,for ALL these campaigns I can read :
Condition '!(header _offset==std::string:: npos//comma offset..........A long sentence to signal the bug.
I don't know where I have to send this report and why this type of downloading(by the web interface) doesn't work.
I had the same problem with the wesnoth server when I tried to play Fargoths Bow.With the same bug report.
What can I do to fix it??
PIRUET
Mist
Inactive Developer

Re: web interface

Post by Mist »

You can't. Web interface is seriously outdated and doesn't point to campaign server for version 1.4.x and later. Whatever you get that way simply won't work. There's no point in submitting bug report, web interface is a private project of Bruno Wolff and we neither maintain it or have access to do anything with it.
Somewhere, between the sacred silence and sleep.
Disorder.
pihlstrom

Post by pihlstrom »

So why do you give this link in" User campaigns" if it is useless??
Any other way to download the campaigns who are not on the wesnoth server?
PIRUET
Mist
Inactive Developer

Post by Mist »

Ever thought that this page was last done long before the link became useless? :P It's a wiki, they tend to go out of touch with reality at times.

And if something is not on the wesnoth server for a given version it usualy means it's not supposed to be there, because for example it won't work. At the moment add-on server is only reliable way of getting content.
Somewhere, between the sacred silence and sleep.
Disorder.