Capturing Marthan

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

pihlstrom

Capturing Marthan

Post by pihlstrom »

I finished Dulat valley and after it is impossible to go on.I click on "end of scenario and it appears:Unknown scenario:"9 A Troll s Mummy"
What can I do???
Regards
Pihlstrom
PIRUET
gandulf

Post by gandulf »

hi, i had the same problem.

There are basicaly two options for you to fix the problem. If you are willing to restart the last scenario durat valley open

<wesnothhome>\userdata\data\campaigns\Capturing_Mar_Than\scenarios\8_Dulat_Valley.cfg

goto line 340 and replace "9_A_Troll_s_Mummy" with "9_A_Troll_s_Mother". Now restart the scenario and everything should work fine.

If you don't want to restart the scenario, load your last savegame and save it again but this time uncompressed (can be configured in options) now open the save game with a text editor and again search for "9_A_Troll_s_Mummy" and replace with "9_A_Troll_s_Mother".

that's it worked fine for me.
pihlstrom

dulat valley

Post by pihlstrom »

"If I go to" campaigns ",I find the correct" Troll's mother".I tried to re make Dulat valley completely,but at the end the same bug happens.Where is this line340.I 'm not very used to it and I cannot find it.I am afraid to start again from the first scenario and perhaps for the same results.
Pihlstrom
PIRUET
gandulf

Post by gandulf »

I'm refering to line 340 in the file 8_Dulat_Valley.cfg (\userdata\data\campaigns\Capturing_Mar_Than\scenarios\8_Dulat_Valley.cfg)

open it with any text editor and replace the text "9_A_Troll_s_Mummy" with "9_A_Troll_s_Mother".

Then start BfW and load the savegame for the beginning of Dulat_Valley. Attention you have to use the autogenerated one that starts with the story. If you use one that you created yourself, by saving on turn 1 the changes you made to the scenario file will be ignored.
Mist
Inactive Developer

Post by Mist »

Can we stop the metathreading? That campaign has it's own thread, a bit of searching didn't kill anyone yet.
Somewhere, between the sacred silence and sleep.
Disorder.