Seeking for Campaign

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

tillea

Seeking for Campaign

Post by tillea »

Hi,

I remember that there was a campaign with different units (looking a little bit like Samurais) which started with a nearly poisoned prince that had to be caried by his mother to a safe place. Unfortunately I do not remember the name of this campaign and the download page with descriptions
http://wolff.to/campaigns/list.html
is really hard to access.

By the way I once realized thet this download page is not always in sync with the downloadable extensions inside Wesnoth from the campaign server. Is there no automatism in the upload process that would ensure that both are in sync. If I remember correctly it was Mystery Campaign that was about two minor versions lagging behind - but don't know exactly because I'm currently unable to verify because of problems accessing the URL above.

Kind regards

Andreas.
zookeeper
WML Wizard

Post by zookeeper »

I think A New Order is what you're looking for.

It's on the 1.1.14/1.2 add-on server, in case it's up and running now.
Fiach Dubh

Post by Fiach Dubh »

zookeeper wrote:It's on the 1.1.14/1.2 add-on server, in case it's up and running now.
It is, or at least it was a few hours ago. In fact, if anything it seemed quicker than usual (which is good, since A New Order is over 13mb!)
Jetryl wrote:Normal people are like candy ravers. You look away for a moment and next thing you know they're spreading vaseline on your nipples and cooing like a pigeon.