xy-theone

Re: TOURNAMENT: Conquest

Post by xy-theone »

i would also like to continue
was kinda busy till now, so we didnt manage to finish our games with lich
Amangon

Post by Amangon »

Well Slow I probably just downloaded the second replay before it was fully uploaded (that explains why it only contained the first 7 turns)
If you want I can upload them. (the working one and/or the one I downloaded)

Such a pitty xy's and Lich's games where not finished :cry:
Was hoping to figth xy later on.
SlowThinker

Post by SlowThinker »

If the present replay file from replays.wesnoth.org is correct then the previous file was incomplete probably. Forget it.

Later you might be able to fight Conquest players in a ladder: http://forums.wesnoth.org/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=36413
SlowThinker

Post by SlowThinker »

People, please don't PM me that you have problems to establish your games before you try to arouse your opponent in this thread.

(I have got a PM from essakhi who had problem to contact Lich_Lord ... at least this is how I have understood his german)
I work on Conquest Minus • I use DFoolWide, Retro Terrain Package and the add-on 'High Contrast Water'
I moved to Nosebane's corner (Doc Paterson's signature); I am spending my time there, so PM me if I don't answer your post in forums
SlowThinker

Post by SlowThinker »

Game End
Although recently I saw a tournament game on the server, it looks this tournament is down...
I am retiring with a shame :oops:
But maybe a new boss will ressurect this tournament?

I thank to Conscience who started to work on web pages dedicated to this tournament shortly before the tournament died.

(I will try to finish my games with my opponent of Round 3 in case I meet him, and I will report the results here, but I won't manage the tournament anymore)

-----------------------------------------------------
Ladder:
I think since our community is not numerous, a ladder would be more appropriate for Conquest: a player wouldn't have to wait for his concrete tournament opponent, but could start a game with any player.
how to start a ladder for Conquest
I work on Conquest Minus • I use DFoolWide, Retro Terrain Package and the add-on 'High Contrast Water'
I moved to Nosebane's corner (Doc Paterson's signature); I am spending my time there, so PM me if I don't answer your post in forums